B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

I'm just happy to see Sara and Karma spending time together again. When that weirdo came over to visit Sara a couple weeks ago (need to be more specific, there's been a lot of weirdos in B4 recently), Sara introduced Karma as "my ex-girlfriend", which brought back some happy memories of the old days/nights... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

For all the dickheads that wanted Massi gone and Sara gone,and all the other "sluts" gone,hope you're happy with the snooze fest RLC has become as a result. So glad I saw it coming and didn't waste my $$ resubbing

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/7/2024 at 1:09 PM, Xarvaz said:

because it happens outside of RL and it is none of our business what they do there

I wasn't picking on them, I was just shocked how up front they are. And if I hear it on RLC I have the right to talk about it on this chat room. ✌️

• Upvote 2

On 7/7/2024 at 3:53 PM, FrankZabba said:

lmao, it's all part of their world and need for subs.  karma visiting hawk is no different than the bs of karma having some kind of fling with amalia and meerkat!

I just thought that was so funny. Cause i'm like what is she getting into now. 🤣

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

For all the dickheads that wanted Massi gone and Sara gone,and all the other "sluts" gone,hope you're happy with the snooze fest RLC has become as a result. So glad I saw it coming and didn't waste my $$ 

Would this be the worst phase in the history of RLC?

13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Maybe summer should be cancelled so they NEVER leave the apartment and sit in doors all day playing on their cellphones...I dunno! 

maybe they should just stay in and watch sex in the city every night,some will get it 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe they should just stay in and watch sex in the city every night,some will get it 

What an amateur response lol.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

They need to get rid of Katarina. A teasing waste of 2 beds in B4. She is such a fucking joke. 😒

Get rid of everyone in B4 apart from Medusa, no brainer.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Will there be any more parties in B4?

With summer here then yes hopefully, but depends if there are any birthday, leavers or joiners I guess or just a project gathering for the Barce participants. 

• Thanks 1