Leora & Paul (2024) #22

12 hours ago, JeannieP said:

instead of holding your dicks in your hands

lol, do you really think there are those that stroke their dick or rub their face gawd looking at RLC/Leora?

well for those that do all I can type is more power to ya

other than that and for my reading pleasure

pros and cons man your stations!!!!

lol

2 minutes ago, peking said:

lol, do you really think there are those that stroke their dick or rub their face gawd looking at RLC/Leora?

well for those that do all I can type is more power to ya

other than that and for my reading pleasure

pros and cons man your stations!!!!

lol

Leora does have a rather nice body and holes. When looking at Leora, she can project all kinds of fantasies/wishes and hunger that can cause a nice rise or erection (🍆 🦴'r) and even a clit to pop up.

Seeing Paul with Leora has quite the opposite effect - "turtle syndrome 🐢 " or "shrinkage" -  love-laughing.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jonno said:

I'm sure you are not surprised. Maybe just too busy holding their dicks. They know what you are saying is bang on. 

For some

Brandon Scott Jones Comedy GIF by CBS

Hehe, They may even be holding each other’s dicks, as they seem uncommonly close.One can’t seem to do anything without the other. How quaint.

Maybe it’s not Leora they support, perhaps it’s Paul. Hehe. That would seem to explain their strange behaviour.

Come on guys, at least I’m honest regarding my preferences, you can come out of the closet now and perhaps CC will give us a special “ Pride “section where we can really get to know each other.

Hehe. 💋

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

06/07/2024 06/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like Leora has gone out to take advantage of the nice weather (sort of assuming that, by the fact that she put on her bikini - hope theres some nice tan lines to enjoy later)

Paul spending the afternoon inside on his PC, missing out on the benefits of getting some Vitamin D...

If nothing else, he would get a bit of colour. Its the middle of summer and he is still nearly as white as his boxers

• Like 1