Leora & Paul (2024) #22

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Where have you been With the family 

Getting pissed wet in a caravan in middle of a field with no phone signal happy holiday 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I thought I might offer some advice to those demented members with permanent confusion. It is a serious medical condition attributed to dementia and or delirium.

Apparently it shows up more in men, especially those with small penises and absence of a backbone.

For those who either know them or know of them it is better to ignore them as I do and treat them as the attention seekers they are, stemming from being deprived of motherly love as a child.

PS . And those who are permanently sad have a more critical condition that is untreatable, I find the best cure for that is to laugh and make fun of them.Hehe.

You tell them. 👍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Slender Man said:

You tell them. 👍

Someone passed the names of the intimidated ones to me and I must say that two that I know  are confirmation of my assessment of them, one of the others Steve I have no dealings with and is of no consequence,and the final one although I have had no dealings with him I have read his history and yes he certainly fits the bill, spineless and attention seeker.

All the time they play their games prevents them from appearing on the forum which is a good exchange.

Its a win win situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1