Leora & Paul (2024) #22

Il y a 4 heures, Brokk! a dit :

Le problème est que vous ne pouvez pas savoir si vous ne connaissez pas la langue russe.

Bonjour Brokk ;

Entièrement d'accord avec vous , mais a son regard on se doute bien qu'elle ne lui a pas demander de la rejoindre .

12 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Yes Mr JJ he did go out on his own but in my view reluctantly, he wasn’t enthusiastic in his expression and demeanour when he was preparing to leave, as even he could deduce that with Leora wearing red panties and brief top laying back on the bed with legs akimbo he wouldn’t be able to convince her to accompany him on his adventure.

I doubt very much that it will be a regular occurrence.

I didnt see what preceded it, but ultimately he did go out, and assuming it becomes a more regular thing again, there'll be no complaints from me.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I didnt see what preceded it, but ultimately he did go out, and assuming it becomes a more regular thing again, there'll be no complaints from me.

Paul exit maybe went to the gym And Leora stayed at home having delicious sex with a big black guy 

Paul has to go out alone more often and leave Leora Eva At home 

• Upvote 1

leora revient dans le salon , on ne la pas vue depuis le 19 mars 2024.

hier leora a essayé de le taquiné mes sans sucé ,

mes c'est trés bien du coup on a eu une fille très exité avec monsieur noir.

je voie que paul la déçois  très souvent  alor mes le plus souvent dehor et fait toi plaissir aux regard de t'es fans

• Like 2

il y a 22 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Paul est peut-être allé à la salle de sport et Leora est conservée à la maison en train de faire l'amour avec un gros mec noir 

Paul doit sortir seul plus souvent et laisser Leora Eva à la maison 

Paul n'a pas put allée a la salle de sport en a peine 1 heure et il n'avait pas son sac ,il est parti en boudant !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Someone passed the names of the intimidated ones to me and I must say that two that I know  are confirmation of my assessment of them, one of the others Steve I have no dealings with and is of no consequence,and the final one although I have had no dealings with him I have read his history and yes he certainly fits the bill, spineless and attention seeker.

All the time they play their games prevents them from appearing on the forum which is a good exchange.

Its a win win situation.

I'm sure it doesn't get to you and you don't lose sleep over it. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Judging by the responses of the confused and sad specimens who frequent these pages who seem to be of the opinion that Leora’s sex life with or without Paul is more than satisfactory, which really goes to show how awfully dull and boring their own sex life is,if they do have a sex life at all apart from making love to their hand. Hehe.

Nothing wrong with Pam and her 5 sisters. 😂

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She should give him an ultimatum - either own up for once in his life and act and be a man OR go man the front lines with his comrades.

He wouldn't last 2 mins. Roughly the time it takes him to cum. LOL 

• Haha 2