Leora & Paul (2024) #22

10 hours ago, RAME said:

for once I took out a one-year subscription with replay I don't benefit much more from the replay than the live because nothing happens anymore as anode said every time we connect it's Paul on the computer, eating or sleeping.

for leora it's not like before, no more interesting evenings it's the same (housekeeping, cooking, pc, telephone)

no more sexy dancing, no more sexy outfits, no more sexy sports, no more couch on cam 2, to tell the truth, nothing more except being naked on your bed.

It's true that at the end of my subscription it will not be renewed, which is a shame because Leora still has potential.

Hello Mr RAME. I think your last sentence summarises the situation. Leora from what I gather has always had the potential and used it to climb to the top of her profession, the crime as I now see it is that having got to the top she does very little apart from repetitive shows without any imagination whatsoever to stay there, therefor not fulfilling her potential.

She as an attractive woman, not beautiful in my opinion but that’s just my opinion who has been blessed with a better than average body, which won’t last forever, should be grateful that people pay to watch her, yet she has turned it where we are supposed to be grateful for her doing what she is paid by us to do.

She should be ashamed, I would be.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Leora va bientôt avoir ces papiers de résiliant, cela va faire 5 ans qu'elle est à Prague, de ce fait ils recherchent peut être un appartement ? et quitter RLC . Et de toute évidence on aperçois bien qu'elle en a marre comme la dit JeannieP ces battes sont répétitifs, du déjà vue et sans convictions.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

Hello Mr RAME. I think your last sentence summarises the situation. Leora from what I gather has always had the potential and used it to climb to the top of her profession, the crime as I now see it is that having got to the top she does very little apart from repetitive shows without any imagination whatsoever to stay there, therefor not fulfilling her potential.

She as an attractive woman, not beautiful in my opinion but that’s just my opinion who has been blessed with a better than average body, which won’t last forever, should be grateful that people pay to watch her, yet she has turned it where we are supposed to be grateful for her doing what she is paid by us to do.

30 Rock Meow GIF

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Bonjour M. RAME. Je pense que votre dernière phrase résume la situation. Leora, d'après ce que j'ai compris, a toujours eu du potentiel et l'a utilisé pour atteindre le sommet de sa profession. Le crime, tel que je le vois maintenant, est qu'une fois arrivée au sommet, elle ne fait pas grand-chose à part des spectacles répétitifs sans aucune imagination pour y rester, et ne parvient donc pas à réaliser son potentiel.

Elle est une femme attirante, pas belle à mon avis mais c'est juste mon avis, qui a été bénie avec un corps meilleur que la moyenne, ce qui ne durera pas éternellement, devrait être reconnaissante que les gens paient pour la regarder, mais elle a tourné la page là où nous sommes censés être reconnaissants pour elle de faire ce pour quoi nous la payons.

Elle devrait avoir honte, et moi aussi.

depuis le debut de l'année sa c'est complétement dégrader elle n'a plus d'envie elle ne taquine plus   je pense q'elle le fait par obligation .

la fin n'ai plus très loin elle va tourner la pages et je le souhaite pour elle d'aller trouvé le bonheur dans d'autres bras a l'abri des regards  des caméras et loin de paul.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

30 Rock Meow GIF

Not at all Mr Aussie, on looks I think I could more than give her a run for her money, but on work ethic I leave her standing.

Perhaps men’s dicks make them blind.

I was stating facts as I see them, sorry if I hurt people's feelings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Having the potential is never questionable. Being imaginative, adding some variation is the downfall. Same routines, milking them to the death. 

Might be popular camera when she does do something, but that's just to do with Diehards and lack of competition.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 19 minutes, RAME a dit :

depuis le début de l'année sa c'est complètement dégrader elle n'a plus d'envie elle ne taquine plus je pense q'elle le fait par obligation .

la fin n'ai plus très loin elle va tourner les pages et je le souhaite pour elle d'aller trouver le bonheur dans d'autres bras à l'abri des regards des caméras et loin de paul.

Bonjour Ramé ;

Paul ne se sépara jamais de Leora , il a le bon filon ,un toit ,une chatte , une bouche ,et le couvert ,  Paul est une sangsue !

6 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Not at all Mr Aussie, on looks I think I could more than give her a run for her money, but on work ethic I leave her standing.

Perhaps men’s dicks make them blind.

I was stating facts as I see them, sorry if I hurt people's feelings.

You are Just saying what many have been saying for years. Been the same in other apartments. Even the sitting there with the legs spread, looking at her phone, playing with her hair BS. Looks and work ethic I'm sure your worlds apart. 

• Confused 1