nice couple

Paul and Leora are nice folks, they love that little doggy of theirs, Paul was rocking it in his arms for a few minutes just before and I'm sure he was thinking of being a dad. Sexy both of them.

Can someone get me a box of tissues.

Paul and Leora are nice folks, they love that little doggy of theirs, Paul was rocking it in his arms for a few minutes just before and I'm sure he was thinking of being a dad. Sexy both of them.

I just had to read it again.

Sexy both of them. Which two, Paul and the dog?

Ok I get it, if you don't agree with what someone posts then you have to rubbish the comment and the person who wrote it??? Go ahead, must be so uncool to have to bully people and make them feel bad just for you to selfishly gain something you crave/demand.

Ok I get it, if you don't agree with what someone posts then you have to rubbish the comment and the person who wrote it??? Go ahead, must be so uncool to have to bully people and make them feel bad just for you to selfishly gain something you crave/demand.

Now I just don't know what to say, I'm totally gutted.

Guest Jabberwocky

Using Goggle Mistranslate (www.gogglemistranslator.com)

"Plonk et Leora nicht fucks., lieben sie das hotdog mit ketchup, Plonk were fucking it mit his whole arm long time just before, thinking of taxidermist love. Sax blow them."

Just what we need here. Another weirdo.

So you have no problem with Ozi being an asshole, but you have a problem with a new poster saying that L&P appear to be a nice couple?

If that doesn't speak volumes to what this forum has become, I don't know what does.

So you have no problem with Ozi being an asshole, but you have a problem with a new poster saying that L&P appear to be a nice couple?

If that doesn't speak volumes to what this forum has become, I don't know what does.

You are so right. Let's call the RLC tenants fat, ugly, fucking useless, lazy, whores, bitches, poofters and a whole myriad of adjectives I can't be bothered to repeat, but let's not say anything derogatory about someone who posts on cc. Shit no, they are a protected species, particularly the pre-pubescent and / or immature wankers that shouldn't be left unsupervised. And let's not forget the bullshit artists. Not the people that go along with the pure fantasy or games played on CC, but the fuckwits that know everything about nothing, then get their knickers all twisted when they get caught out.

You are so right. Let's call the RLC tenants fat, ugly, fucking useless, lazy, whores, bitches, poofters and a whole myriad of adjectives I can't be bothered to repeat, but let's not say anything derogatory about someone who posts on cc. Shit no, they are a protected species, particularly the pre-pubescent and / or immature wankers that shouldn't be left unsupervised. And let's not forget the bullshit artists. Not the people that go along with the pure fantasy or games played on CC, but the fuckwits that know everything about nothing, then get their knickers all twisted when they get caught out.

Feel free to point out where the OP said anything derogatory about one of the tenants that warranted your obnoxious replies. Right, you can't.

The site is so lucky to have mature / post-pubescent people like you that know everything about everything to police the forum.