TRIO DANS LA BAIGNOIRE / TRIO IN THE BATH

Ok, for all the newbies, idiots, penis brains and similar mammals! Read this paragraph very carefully!

NOTHINGhappened between the three in the tub. It wasn't Diana it was her sister(aka the red-dressed girl). Drunk efim forced his way into the tub. After a long conversation about what's appropriate and not, all three of them got in. After about 5 min, they sent Efim off for more alcohol, locked the door, and then got it on in the tub. The sister and her boyfriend! No Diana, no Efim! The video of the sister and boyfriend has been on here. The video of the "trio" never existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I would like to ask our humble moderator to delete any further posts(and threads!) requesting this nonexistent "trio video".  Thank you

EST CE QUE QUELQU'UN AURAIT LA VIDEO DE CE QUI SE PASSE ENSUITE

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

IS SOMEONE HAS THE VIDEO OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

What happens next is Efim exits the room and the couple have sex.

That video was from a few months back and likely no longer exists.  Is that simple enough for you to understand.

Oh goodie, yet another thread of someone asking for the same exact thing. This should be thread #3 if I'm not mistaken.

But why stop there? Somebody create another thread asking for this video and make it #4.

THIS IS NOT DIANA damn some people are just fucking stupid. this is the girl in the red dress and efim and some other guy. they all got in the tube then efim got out and left then the other guy tore her up. but again THIS IS DONT DIANA.

Oh goodie, yet another thread of someone asking for the same exact thing. This should be thread #3 if I'm not mistaken.

But why stop there? Somebody create another thread asking for this video and make it #4.

THIS IS NOT DIANA damn some people are just fucking stupid. this is the girl in the red dress and efim and some other guy. they all got in the tube then efim got out and left then the other guy tore her up. but again THIS IS DONT DIANA.

Take a chill pill buddy. You quoted Buster, but he never said it was Diana.

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That video was from a few months back and likely no longer exists.  Is that simple enough for you to understand.

You are right it is not Diana. You are wrong the video is still online I just saw it a day ago.

You are right it is not Diana. You are wrong the video is still online I just saw it a day ago.

The link from fullrlc of it doesn't work for me. I was going to redownload it and put it back to dirtybin just so all the beggars will stop begging.

--

It's nice to trust us !

When everyone writes the same thing a sane person can believe what is written.  ::)