Leora & Paul (2024) #23

Wondering if today is going to be a reversal of yesterday?

Yesterday, Leora had a nice little bate in the afternoon and then Paul got a HJ in the evening. And today, Paul got a HJ in the afternoon, so you never know... 😜🤞

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Anal sex gives her a big strong orgasm  

Leora should have a bigger butt plug To open the hole so that another, larger toy can enter 

I'll do that for her

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Too long ago...😞 - tends to go in cycles, sometimes she loves it and then sometimes there is a while without. Like watching her toy or finger her beautiful ass 🥵 I quite like seeing her with her buttplug, but it usually distracts her too much if she bates with it in

Suggest having a peek at Medusa, she loves a bit of anal - usually fingers, but shes got a nice big plug aswell and tries with her toys 😉😲.

Honourable mention for Harley, shes got some sizeable plugs and loves to use them! 😲

Harley is great watching anal. She loves it as well. Could be more adventurous. Toys/objects. 

• Upvote 1

Il est quand même étonnant que Leora s'occupe de Paul autant que ça ,serait il une coïncidence qu’après avoir lu ces messages elle rejoint Paul ,pour le glorifier et nous faire comprendre qu'elle n'en a rien a foutre de nos dires (mais le résultat est le même paralysé au moment de jouir il reste figé entre les jambes de Leora et ne plus s'occuper d'elle le tout en 12 minutes ).Ce que j'ai aimé c'est la tète d'abruti qu'il prend quand il rentre dans la chambre !!

16 hours ago, JeannieP said:

This is slowly becoming the apartment of diminishing returns I think. No anal, no gym for Paul, no playing on the balcony, very little dancing, bad lighting and it seems as if she has very little interest. The bare predictable and repetitive minimum to keep the coffers ticking over.

They are insulting the paying customers I think, any other profession and they would be made redundant.

And before anyone asks if I could do better then the answer is yes on what she produces at this time, if I had the right mindset. But if I did, then like any other job I would undertake I would do it well or not at all.

You and your partner would be a great addition I'm sure (if she wanted to take part). Definitely be watching 🙂