Leora & Paul (2024) #23

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso domingo para todos em família 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone in the family 

14/07/2024 14/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Je pense que cet appartement devient petit à petit un appartement à rendement décroissant. Pas de sexe anal, pas de gym pour Paul, pas de jeux sur le balcon, très peu de danse et il semble qu'elle n'ait que très peu d'intérêt. Le strict minimum prévisible et répétitif pour faire tourner les caisses.

Ils insultent les clients payants, je pense, n'importe quelle autre profession et ils seraient licenciés.

Et avant que quelqu'un ne me demande si je pourrais faire mieux, la réponse est oui, si j'avais le bon état d'esprit. Mais si c'était le cas, alors comme pour tout autre travail que j'entreprendrais, je le ferais bien ou pas du tout.

bonjour.

de mieux en mieux 0heure 30 leora lui fait une branlette sous la couette a l'abris des regarts

Il y a 3 heures, JeannieP a dit :

Cela devient lentement l’appartement des rendements décroissants, je pense. Pas d'anal, pas de gym pour Paul, pas de jeux sur le balcon, très peu de danse, un mauvais éclairage et on dirait qu'elle s'intéresse très peu. Le strict minimum prévisible et répétitif pour faire tourner les caisses.

Ils insultent les clients payants, je pense, toute autre profession et ils seraient licenciés.

Et avant que quiconque ne me demande si je pourrais faire mieux, la réponse est oui sur ce qu’elle produit en ce moment, si j’avais le bon état d’esprit. Mais si je le faisais, comme tout autre travail que j'entreprendrais, je le ferais bien ou pas du tout.

Bonjour JeannieP ;

Et tout cela grâce a qui ,merci Paul, Paul est peut être inutile et bon a rien ,mais c'est un très bon gestionnaire de stratégie ,ce mec est une ordure ,il n'en a rien a foutre des fans qui payes temps qu'il peut vivre dans sa luxure et ne rien faire !

• Like 1

Il est quand même étonnant que RLC ne réagit pas ,et laisse faire cette agonie . Avec le temps les abonnés se lasserons et quitterons ce site qui devient une catastrophe au prix qu'ils payes l'abonnement !

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

This is slowly becoming the apartment of diminishing returns I think. No anal, no gym for Paul, no playing on the balcony, very little dancing, bad lighting and it seems as if she has very little interest. The bare predictable and repetitive minimum to keep the coffers ticking over.

They are insulting the paying customers I think, any other profession and they would be made redundant.

And before anyone asks if I could do better then the answer is yes on what she produces at this time, if I had the right mindset. But if I did, then like any other job I would undertake I would do it well or not at all.

Do it JeannieP just do it got an hard on just thinking about it do IT 

Yesterday was a beautiful afternoon 

Paul sleeping 

Leora in white panties and nightgown on the living room floor praying to the Buddha god 

On the sofa in the living room, Leora watches TV and pets the kitten.  

In bed Masturbation With fingers 

Two fingers moving in and out with juice and licking fingers with juice 

Cool night in bed on laptop on YouTube 

Paul sleeping in Paulo's bed until Leora got there and Masturbation With Mr Paul's hand 

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

This is slowly becoming the apartment of diminishing returns I think. No anal, no gym for Paul, no playing on the balcony, very little dancing, bad lighting and it seems as if she has very little interest. The bare predictable and repetitive minimum to keep the coffers ticking over.

They are insulting the paying customers I think, any other profession and they would be made redundant.

And before anyone asks if I could do better then the answer is yes on what she produces at this time, if I had the right mindset. But if I did, then like any other job I would undertake I would do it well or not at all.

I would of course invite those small dicked individuals who give me confused or sad emojis to prove my assessment of themselves and Leora and Paul wrong by defending your opinions as I am prepared to defend mine.

You can’t in either case can you, Hehe.

Because to prove me wrong you would have to make yourselves even more ridiculous than you already are. 
You would have to disprove my statement that Leora is not producing as much in either quantity or quality as she used to, which with your wildest imagination you couldn’t do could you, as she isn’t.

And because you have made your name by criticising other peoples post from afar you know that to try and defend her is to put your views in print and open to critique by the very people you abuse from afar.

No, whatever way you move you are done, you can’t join in the forum for fear of ridicule and to continue your ridiculous crusade from afar confirms your stupidity to all.

Carry on from exile. Hehe.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I believe you Jeannie and there would be girl on girl action too.