B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

what would RLC look like if everyone did the same?, now there is still variety and something for everyone to see even though some girls are completely worthless, personally I prefer to look at a naked body than someone boringly masturbating, each to their own

I can dig that.

Is it fair to say the content and the overall vibe of not only B4 but RLC in general is at an all time low ? We should be thankful for all the 2018 and 2019 years we had because those were the best years of this site

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

now you name 2 girls that I find horrible, I'm glad that the arrogant Martina is gone and Eva was terribly boring

Both those women, IMO, were at the top of the list of genuine lesbian sex during their RLC stay. I have no idea whether Martina was arrogant or not during all the years I watched her because I could not understand her language and conversations...but her lesbian sex with Nelly still is legendary. As far as Eva goes, I suspect you never saw her lesbian trysts during her St. Petersberg years. Those lesbian events were among the kinkiest ever on RLC. But, as they say, to each their own I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

Both those women, IMO, were at the top of the list of genuine lesbian sex during their RLC stay. I have no idea whether Martina was arrogant or not during all the years I watched her because I could not understand her language and conversations...but her lesbian sex with Nelly still is legendary. As far as Eva goes, I suspect you never saw her lesbian trysts during her St. Petersberg years. Those lesbian events were among the kinkiest ever on RLC. But, as they say, to each their own I guess.

I have been around for a long time so I have also experienced that period and I did not like what I saw, both think they are great and I do not like that

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I have been around for a long time so I have also experienced that period and I did not like what I saw, both think they are great and I do not like that

That is your psychological insight and I get it. But we just disagree and let's leave it at that ok.

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Anyone knows why RLC has removed Massimio's joining and leaving the project notification from content updates ?? He is the only one

They never listed him as leaving anyway, but if they've removed his arrival too, it can only be a personal request from himself. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Quelqu'un sait pourquoi RLC a supprimé la notification d'adhésion et de sortie de projet de Massimio à partir des mises à jour de contenu ?? Il est le seul

parce que c'est un escroc

34 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Anyone knows why RLC has removed Massimio's joining and leaving the project notification from content updates ?? He is the only one

Personal request like what @chogdad said I guess as there is no other reason why they would have his name removed. 

• Like 2

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Personal request like what @chogdad said I guess as there is no other reason why they would have his name removed. 

All i'm thinking is that the whole thing about someone telling his boss about him on rlc, maybe that's what is behind it, like "Can you erase any trace of me". Can't think of any other reason, and seems to be coincidental doesn't it. 

Just now, chogdad said:

All i'm thinking is that the whole thing about someone telling his boss about him on rlc, maybe that's what is behind it, like "Can you erase any trace of me". Can't think of any other reason, and seems to be coincidental doesn't it. 

I agree on that 100%, there is no other reason, and fair play to him for not wanting any drama  in the future. According to some though apparently he's a scammer lol...okay then. 

• Like 1