B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

IN these days Karma has problems with the computer and in 8 days he starts studying again. She bought a new computer but they need to install a 3D drawing application. While she waits for the new computer she took the old one to be repaired. She also has problems with her mother and sister who moved to Poland, this is the reason why she locked herself in the house, she has to save money

I have always claimed that she is a good-hearted girl and that is another proof !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

IN these days Karma has problems with the computer and in 8 days he starts studying again. She bought a new computer but they need to install a 3D drawing application. While she waits for the new computer she took the old one to be repaired. She also has problems with her mother and sister who moved to Poland, this is the reason why she locked herself in the house, she has to save money

Thank you for sharing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pajero said:

tout a fait raison de clouer le bec à certain

I think I'm going to shut you up too, welcome to the ignore group, you guys are really sick and only look for problems or attack people, the other one is already a member ... by

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ho sempre sostenuto che è una ragazza dal buon cuore e questa ne è un'ulteriore prova!

Karma is miles away from the mud that some people throw at her in here. All the rumors that are written about her activities outside the house are just fantasies and malice but it doesn't matter. Karma continues on her path and tries to achieve the goals she has set for herself. She creates digital videos and has been awarded, teaches 3D graphics online and at the same time continues to study to improve. She is sober, in character and attitudes. She has been in Barcelona for 5 years and has a nice circle of friends, real friends.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, peking said:

first time I've seen Karma's face of gawd with light

she has a wonderful face of gawd to go along with her wonder butt

don't know what she's eating but it almost looks as yummy as her face of gawd yeah maybe not but it looks good

Are you serious? Well ... tastes differ but  have fun watching

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Je pense que je vais te faire taire aussi, bienvenue dans le groupe des ignorés, vous êtes vraiment malades et ne cherchez que des problèmes ou n'attaquez pas les gens, l'autre est déjà membre...

est tu docteur pour me traiter de malade si tu ne l'est pas abstient toi de dire des conneries ,en réalité toi et l'autre pareil au meme genre

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

@Xarvaz Careful bro, don't upset the 3 stoogies, aka (Defenders Of Karma Fanboys Club Members). You'll never hear the end of it lol. Now we await their BS replies, even though we owe them nothing.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

@Xarvaz Careful bro, don't upset the 3 stoogies, aka (Defenders Of Karma Fanboys Club Members). You'll never hear the end of it lol. Now we await their BS replies, even though we owe them nothing.  

haha thx, I don't read it, they suffer more from their obsession than I suffer from their poison attacks 😁

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thank you for having a quiet night Medusa. Gave me a chance to catch up...😘

that girl is currently carrying the whole villa, it's a shame that there is no suitable girl for her to hang out with so she seems a bit lonely to me sometimes, we can only wait until the other rooms are freed up

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

haha thx, I don't read it, they suffer more from their obsession than I suffer from their poison attacks 😁

Haha brilliantly put. Makes me laugh when they bang on about her life outside of RLC ( anyone's life on RLC in fact) and that for me is hardcore stalking and their desires are overwhelming to a point as you say that the hate for others on here still outweighs that of their profound stalking and love for a girl who somewhat enjoys being molested and who doesn't care about her fanboys.    

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1