B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

oui et nous l'avons fait tout devant la caméra bien sûr, elle est la plus ..... (je n'écrirai pas le reste ici)

il ne faut pas avoir peur de dire se que tu pense ,sa pourrait rester en travers de ta gorge

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

that also explains cleaning her room, she normally never does that

No bro, quite the opposite...95% of the time she cleans her room it's her molester is due for his services offered by Karma. When she cleans her room it's a good indication he is visiting. 

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Must have been warming herself up for the weekend, everyone's favourite has arrived.

in reply

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

that also explains cleaning her room, she normally never does that

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

No bro, quite the opposite...95% of the time she cleans her room it's her molester is due for his services offered by Karma. When she cleans her room it's a good indication he is visiting. 

You should read it in the context of his reply to me because that is what he said.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, itohkata said:

The one thing I wonder is if dudes who would not fuck a girl on her period, would fuck her in the ass. Is it gross to them just because it's blood (A fluid we ALL have in our body and without which we can't live) ? because if you're more grossed out by blood than shit... well, not judging, but still seems a bit weird. I'd rather be covered in blood that shit, but maybe that's just me.

Good point.  Along the same lines, I (as do others) find in sexy when a woman (Brooke for example) will lick/suck their fingers after finger banging themselves. But if they picked their nose and ate a booger, it'd be disgusting....funny how our minds work.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

in reply

You should read it in the context of his reply to me because that is what he said.

The last part, he said she normally never does that, that's the part I was replying to...so no she only cleans her room when he is due otherwise she never cleans her room. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The last part, he said she normally never does that, that's the part I was replying to...so no she only cleans her room when he is due otherwise she never cleans her room. 

The jury is in after this...you are fucking stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The jury is in after this...you are fucking stupid.

I would say join the queue, but you are already in it. I see you are as happy as always...bless your cotton socks. 

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

No bro, quite the opposite...95% of the time she cleans her room it's her molester is due for his services offered by Karma. 

but you think that man is a paying customer ?, I know that was her profession but I have never seen any proof that the orc paid her and I have never heard her say that, I think they have a unhealthy master slave relationship

• Upvote 1