B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

Love that whenever Medusa bates, she always enjoys a bit of anal! 😲😍

She can stay as long as she wants in my opinion. And if, or when, she returns to Italy, RLC really need to be planning an Apartment for her!

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

J'adore le fait que chaque fois que Medusa se masturbe, elle apprécie toujours un peu de sodomie ! 😲 😍

Elle peut rester aussi longtemps qu'elle le souhaite, à mon avis. Et si, ou quand, elle retournera en Italie, RLC devra vraiment prévoir un appartement pour elle !

et une route parsemée de fleurs😁

6 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Love that whenever Medusa bates, she always enjoys a bit of anal! 😲😍

She can stay as long as she wants in my opinion. And if, or when, she returns to Italy, RLC really need to be planning an Apartment for her!

No need for that. She is welcom at Mashas again!

4 hours ago, rainman13 said:

There was only a foursome with Martina + Alberto. Without partner swapping.

Then that sounds like two two-somes not a 4some? 😉

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Vesna and Katarina are apparently prostitutes and use RLC and B 4 as their home base for their business.

I remember Kristy and kamila did the same when they had their own apt but it was called going on vacation usually paid for by some rich guy kamila was gone more than she was home most of the time

• Thanks 1

I wish there was a way to block certain cameras on popular cameras. I would block all of Katarina's because everything she does is a fucking joke. 😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I wish there was a way to block certain cameras on popular cameras. I would block all of Katarina's because everything she does is a fucking joke. 😒

It's simple, don't look at her cameras, there is plenty of other boring shit for you to whinge about, you seem to be infatuated with her.

• Haha 1