B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

10 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

Will it get any lower? I bet you are still laughing on your own joke.

To single out someone's antics, and make fun of it, is the helpless attempt to write somthing when you have nothing productive  to say at all.

Oh look, the boring couple are fucking again like kids, you are missing out big man. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh look, the boring couple are fucking again like kids, you are missing out big man.

By the way I have let my sub run out yesterday. After some months RLC gets boring as a whole. It wasn' my first sub.

Some couples, while fucking, look better than others. That's the way of the world und no reason to poke fun out of it.

Given your 2 answers today, you behave like a child.

I still haven't seen any communication between Bogdan & his sister. I haven't even seen his sister visit their room. Nor have I seen Nelly talking with Bogdan's sister. Must be a boring vacation her.

5 minutes ago, Turm said:

I still haven't seen any communication between Bogdan & his sister. I haven't even seen his sister visit their room. Nor have I seen Nelly talking with Bogdan's sister. Must be a boring vacation her.

He'll see enough of her when he watches the replay of her showering, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Turm said:

Bogdan spent time with her at the pool the other day and they are doing it again today.