B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

Hey would this count as a creep? I wait until my girl go to sleep. And then I dress up like a Clown, then I watch RLC. 😛😁✌️

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Hey would this count as a creep? I wait until my girl go to sleep. And then I dress up like a Clown, then I watch RLC. 😛😁✌️

No, because you dress as a clown, if you didn't then it would be a different story  😛😁✌️

1 hour ago, Melle2 said:

You can keep your forum to yourself.
I don't want to communicate with people who only insult others and spread hate. That's it.

To bad but thats up to you however the way a few people and you are begging for contact with a resident will not be appreciated on any forum i know 

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

To bad but thats up to you however the way a few people and you are begging for contact with a resident will not be appreciated on any forum i know 

Since you answered me in an appropriate manner, I would like to comment one last time on the special relationship with Octavia.
My time at RLC coincidentally overlapped with Octavia's time, so I also happened to see her contacting the viewers in the kitchen. Since these video recordings, which RLC deleted the next morning, a group of participants in this forum has formed who have responded to Octavia.

Octavia has often responded very directly to these posts, one could even get the impression that she was waiting for them. In this respect, there is a special form of connection between this group and Octavia. This connection has nothing to do with stalking.

There seem to be people in this group who know Octavia's SM contacts and have "begged" for contact with her. My concern in my post goes in a completely different direction. I have not begged for contact with her, but I see a connection between a group and her that I would like to maintain. And that is in no way creepy.
I can only understand that this forum does not want contact between tenants and viewers if it is dependent on RLC and therefore represents the interests of RLC.

And regardless of this background, it is unbearable to be insulted here by people who are obviously not informed or simply want to spread hate.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Since you answered me in an appropriate manner, I would like to comment one last time on the special relationship with Octavia.
My time at RLC coincidentally overlapped with Octavia's time, so I also happened to see her contacting the viewers in the kitchen. Since these video recordings, which RLC deleted the next morning, a group of participants in this forum has formed who have responded to Octavia.

Octavia has often responded very directly to these posts, one could even get the impression that she was waiting for them. In this respect, there is a special form of connection between this group and Octavia. This connection has nothing to do with stalking.

There seem to be people in this group who know Octavia's SM contacts and have "begged" for contact with her. My concern in my post goes in a completely different direction. I have not begged for contact with her, but I see a connection between a group and her that I would like to maintain. And that is in no way creepy.
I can only understand that this forum does not want contact between tenants and viewers if it is dependent on RLC and therefore represents the interests of RLC.

And regardless of this background, it is unbearable to be insulted here by people who are obviously not informed or simply want to spread hate.

thanks for your answer

people on this forum are indeed wary of contacts between forum members and residents and that is understandable since this has gone very wrong in the past and how people react is indeed often very poisonous and attacking, this has kept me away from this forum for almost a year but now I just put people without decency on ignore and do not read their poison anymore.. i know they hate that 😁

• Upvote 1