B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

2 hours ago, emoemily said:

i do wonder if brooke is staying by herself for a while or plans on leaving soon and we get 3 people at once? 

Only if the ones that are coming are friends and want to be together in different rooms. B2's Master Bedroom is empty for 20 now. I don't believe that RLC can find 3 random girls to fill B1 if Brooke leaves.

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Only if the ones that are coming are friends and want to be together in different rooms. B2's Master Bedroom is empty for 20 now. I don't believe that RLC can find 3 random girls to fill B1 if Brooke leaves.

Yeah it could be a while then i didn't realize it had been that long as i mostly watch B1 AND 4 

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I doubt it if Brooke is going anywhere. She likes that money too much. She's not leaving unless they ask her to? Brooke been swing that little ass in front of the cameras for quite awhile, and not just for RLC. 🙂 ✌️

Brooke just gave us a glimpse of her new boyfriend. She's got the while place to herself for of bit. I don't know why she doesn't bring her man over for some fun? 🙂

• Like 1