B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

I would have preferred a new girl but anything is better than an empty bed so I'm not going to complain about this and  put Radi 😍 back in then it's full again ... (and always someone home), everyone is good but.... not the twins 🥶

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I would have preferred a new girl but anything is better than an empty bed so I'm not going to complain about this and  put Radi 😍 back in then it's full again ... (and always someone home), everyone is good but.... not the twins 🥶

The twins may as well have moved in together because they are always together doing stuff lol. 

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The twins may as well have moved in together because they are always together doing stuff lol. 

the advantage is that they don't need a large room as they don't do anything together or are usually away together

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the advantage is that they don't need a large room as they don't do anything together or are usually away together

Lol, well from what I see online they still dress in identical clothes whilst even just being out and about BUT I am guessing their modelling agency only endorses them on the bases they remain identical as one and a pair lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Then we wait anxiously to see who will have the master bedroom 🙂 

I hope that will be the hot blonde guest who visited Brooke in B1 yesterday,

Lilith it's ok for me I like her body

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

That the best they could do. 🤣

The wether in Barcelona is too good !! It is hard to find girls who wants to stay indoors and look on a phone !!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

I sent them an email to remind them that Nadia had left B2 and if they could update the status.. They take it very literally. 🙂 

Support Team

17:14 (for 1 time siden)

til meg

Hello Noldus,

The information has been updated.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com
  • Upvote 1