B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

43 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Exactement, et ils pensent que c'est "C'EST MOI" le problème mdr. Ils ont toujours le droit de mettre leurs petits mots... mais ensuite il y a le conteur... putain de psychopathe. Quoi qu'il en soit, qu'ils aillent se faire foutre ces deux clowns, c'est génial de voir Medusa et Karma (mes préférées) être heureuses sans mecs autour en train de se détendre dans B4 aujourd'hui.  

gros menteur KARMA ta préférée laisse moi rire

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Noldus said:

Medusa bating

Enjoyable watch from start to finish! Nearly saw every toy in her toy box (except for her big dildo...😒) or did we?! 🤔

Love her reactions as she spanks herself 😍

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Hawk sta per sedurre Sara!!

I see it as difficult, easier for her to seduce him. I think right now Sara's attention is back on Karma if she wants views. We need to understand whether Karma will trust you or not

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I see it as difficult, easier for her to seduce him. I think right now Sara's attention is back on Karma if she wants views. We need to understand whether Karma will trust you or not

I doubt that Karma can trust Sara again. Friends : Yes. Lovers : No

• Upvote 2

Ha ha look at Vesna resort to take off her panties, to try and get Hawks attention. I can't make this up, this shit is so funny. And Hawk not even paying attention to her. 🙂✌️

• Haha 1