B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny how katt went from being called awkward almost virginal when her and hawk started to fool around to oh she is married to now she is a prostitute lol

hell I remember hawk having to show her how to jerk him off and she is a prostitute lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny how katt went from being called awkward almost virginal when her and hawk started to fool around to oh she is married to now she is a prostitute lol

That's how some of em here are,even they themselves don't believe their own bullshit!!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

That's how some of em here are,even they themselves don't believe their own bullshit!!

to me she is just a funny girl who does not hurt or get in the way of anyone and what people do outside the villa does not interest me at all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Svetlana in B4

She will clean and disinfect the living room, I think she should say something about that with all that peeing, it's just filthy 🤢

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

She will clean and disinfect the living room, I think she should say something about that with all that peeing, it's just filthy 🤢

The bum dragged his bare ass on the couch cushion after they had sex earlier,she should throw those out!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The bum dragged his bare ass on the couch cushion after they had sex earlier,she should throw those out!!!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Dirty fucking Hippie

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Dirty fucking Hippie

yes I've been trying to make that clear for a while now but the fanboys don't get it... these two are incredibly dirty with everything they do, RLC should really take a look at this, peeing on the floor that dirty naked ass in places where other people have to eat and sit.. just disgusting

• Thanks 1