B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

Just now, Troy said:

I hear you brother, you right about that. And it's getting really boring. But I'm trying to be patient for some new tenants. 🙂

nothing will change with new tenants.  it will be exciting for a couple of weeks because they are new and then after that, borrrrrrrrrrrrrring!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Maybe the reason they went straight to fucking is to shut her up for 5 minutes.  

Probably jetlagged from his long-haul nonstop flight of 1h & 50m. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Maybe the reason they went straight to fucking is to shut her up for 5 minutes.  

Quicker he gets the job done, quicker he gets fed. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dont mind if she has dirty feets, actually I never really noticed it or paid any attention to it, there are worse things lol. But of course walking around barefeet in the villa inside and outside, will make them look like that. Maybe it doesnt come fully off when she takes a shower.

I think the villa protocol should be washing your feet before you go outside 🤣

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I think the villa protocol should be washing your feet before you go outside 🤣

A lot of talk about Karmas feet ! How about washing hands after visiting the toilet  ? Hygienic ? You tell me !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

A lot of talk about Karmas feet ! How about washing hands after visiting the toilet  ? Hygienic ? You tell me !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Good find, another one who lacks high levels of hygiene it seems...like I said they are all dirty whores living in B4, so I guess these habits are expected. However, that does not stop us from liking them does it, like you worship the dirty feet whore lol. Same goes for me I guess, I like someone who 'forgot' to wash her hands 🙂

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

@Lasse You are not very good at observing things are you lol...another B4 whore with poor hygiene lmfao. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I guess you could find more examples if you put some effort in searching. My point was why concentrate on one girls ( Karma as usual ) "summerfeet" ? She likes to be barefoot and so do I. Both indoors and outdoors. No big deal !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I guess you could find more examples if you put some effort in searching. My point was why concentrate on one girls ( Karma as usual ) "summerfeet" ? She likes to be barefoot and so do I. Both indoors and outdoors. No big deal !!

The reason you spotted Medusa is because I commented on Karma and others agreed lol. I'm not here for childish exchanges but Karma is someone I watch, so I'm obviously going to notice more aren't I, but I have looked at other girl's feet too and nope, not even close to being dirty as Karma's feet and they all walk outside barefooted. We all know Karma doesn't have the best personal hygiene and it's evident the others don't either but are just not as dirty. I admire the fact you really are trying to support someone you truly know has poor hygiene but just be honest. Masha is a crazy mother fucker of a woman...but I like her a lot...and am not embarassed to say that. Summerfeet lmfao...riiiiight.  

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The reason you spotted Medusa is because I commented on Karma and others agreed lol. I'm not here for childish exchanges but Karma is someone I watch, so I'm obviously going to notice more aren't I, but I have looked at other girl's feet too and nope, not even close to being dirty as Karma's feet and they all walk outside barefooted. We all know Karma doesn't have the best personal hygiene and it's evident the others don't either but are just not as dirty. I admire the fact you really are trying to support someone you truly know has poor hygiene but just be honest. Masha is a crazy mother fucker of a woman...but I like her a lot...and am not embarassed to say that. Summerfeet lmfao...riiiiight.  

I have trouble translating my thoughts of Masha to concentrated text in English !! But she is in a different division !