B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

9 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Interesting to see. Karma dressed as if they were going to a gala dinner and he looks like a tramp

maybe she just has a job and he's waiting for her to finish but then again he's just a tramp and doesn't know any better 😁

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The funny thing is since the cat pissed and shat on her bed, Karma has not let it in her room for ages, but she goes all around the house herself pissing everywhere. Makes me wonder with her naked swims does she piss in that too. She may be pretty and have a fit body but her personal hygiene leaves much to be desired.  

She's fucking a disgusting Hippie,what hygiene?? All i can say is,i'm thankful they haven't invented "smell-o-vision"😄

• Upvote 3

Just now, cupid30 said:

She's fucking a disgusting Hippie,what hygiene?? All i can say is,i'm thankful they haven't invented "smell-o-vision"😄

Imagine her and Elli sharing an apt - The place would stink like a cat sanctuary. Both are plain filthy scrubbers.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Molester then wipes the floor behind the sofa and Karma wiped/wipes between the lounge table and sofa. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

WOW.   

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

The funny thing is since the cat pissed and shat on her bed, Karma has not let it in her room for ages, but she goes all around the house herself pissing everywhere. Makes me wonder with her naked swims does she piss in that too. She may be pretty and have a fit body but her personal hygiene leaves much to be desired.  

Even that cat must go “what the fucks with the double standard be-atch?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Even that cat must go “what the fucks with the double standard be-atch?”

Agree, her and Ellie really needs to have a word with themselves. Elli pissed the bed yesterday even after applying a rabbit absorbent mat on the bed, leaked straight through lol. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Interesting to see. Karma dressed as if they were going to a gala dinner and he looks like a tramp

The stupid thing is comb and a razor would go a long way to making him presentable … y’all say what you want about Karma but she is good looking and dresses well…but he still comes dressed like 7 year old who dresses himself….assume he has not been introduced to deodorant either. Oy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You'd want the equivalent of a "mute" button for that.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

The stupid thing is comb and a razor would go a long way to making him presentable … y’all say what you want about Karma but she is good looking and dresses well…but he still comes dressed like 7 year old who dresses himself….assume he has not been introduced to deodorant either. Oy

I even said earlier Karma is a good looking with a fit body, but her hygiene is something else. As for him, he just looks like someone she picked up from under the Freeway sat around a fire with all his other piss drinking fuckheads. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1