B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So Mati is a scumbag but you completely excuse Amalie even though she's totally fine with it? What a hypocrite.

they are both scum and should be kicked off the island immediately!

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Creepy desperate people watch and support this shit.

i will go with desperate people that don't have a life watches that shit.  everybody that watches other people live their fake lives on an internet site, are creepy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i will go with desperate people that don't have a life watches that shit.  everybody that watches other people live their fake lives on an internet site, are creepy.

You used to watch them.     :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

I'm pretty sure you did it off and on for awhile.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So Mati is a scumbag but you completely excuse Amalie even though she's totally fine with it? What a hypocrite.

Shut up and stop defending these people like you know them..stop

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You used to watch them.     :biggrin:

yes sir, i've watched them on and off for a long time.  i've never been a subscriber for more than 3 months at any given time.  normally i would only sub for a month at a time and hardly ever subbed month after month.  you are right though, I USED to watch them but not anymore.  I finally woke up to their shit almost 4 months ago now and i'm much happier for it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

read comment above

Well, I wrote that before your comment. Then read it after you posted it. You didn't need to tell me to read it again. 😏

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Well, I wrote that before your comment. Then read it after you posted it. You didn't need to tell me to read it again. 😏

well, by your avatar you do drive a corvette so i didn't know if you had read it or not :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

well, by your avatar you do drive a corvette so i didn't know if you had read it or not :biggrin:

That went over my head, no clue what that means.

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

That went over my head, no clue what that means.

it's a a chevrolet, and i shouldn't have to say anything else after that.  however, to keep you from saying it went over your head again, i will leave you with this statement.

the corvette was chevrolet's attempt of putting an affordable, sports car like vehicle into the market.  wise decision on their part and i might have bought one at one time because i do like go fast stuff but i couldn't get by how cheap their interiors were.  like the motor, but that's about it.

i'm just picking on you, it doesn't bother me or piss me off that you have one.  what i said earlier was an attempt at humor, something i'm not very good at apparently.