Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Well, you stooges and other after school cartoon characters can rejoice!

I have let my subscription expire and I will no longer be posting here!

The truth is that a family member is not doing well and I have to attend to all my family because many are affected.

So please, if you decide to say that I ran away or something, that's fine. Ofc, you can say that, and I'm sure you will. But the seriousness of this matter supersedes the silly shenanigans here and, sorry Linda, you too.

Hope all you guys have your health and your families have theirs' as well.

Peace.

You'll be back, weeds do not perish 😁. Believe it or not, but I hate to see you go, you were such a grateful victim you could always make fun of. I dont buy all the drama but if so, I am sure that Linda will contact you for all the good psychological advice you gave her 🤣 she has come a long way (down the hill) under 'your' guidance 😆. Until we meet again....

Dumb And Dumber GIF by Jim Carrey

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

You'll be back, weeds do not perish 😁. Believe it or not, but I hate to see you go, you were such a grateful victim you could always make fun of. I dont buy all the drama but if so, I am sure that Linda will contact you for all the good psychological advice you gave her 🤣 she has come a long way (down the hill) under 'your' guidance 😆. Until we meet again....

Dumb And Dumber GIF by Jim Carrey

As expected, a childish response, grow up!
Be Mature Growing Up GIF

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

T Bone treated Linda to a lovely meal...a McDonalds! I'm lovin' it. 

Wasn't enough as it seems......she is now munching away at a bag potato chips ?  

Emma Stone Eating GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Wasn't enough as it seems......she is now munching away at a bag potato chips ?  

Emma Stone Eating GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I've got something she can munch on, and thankfully has more meat on it than T Bones. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I've got something she can munch on, and thankfully has more meat on it than T Bones. 

I'm afraid she would fall asleep during... 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Well the TV set is back so I guess tomorrow all will be normal again. 😁

Tired Saturday Morning GIF by Bitrix24

Now T Bone dresses as a roll of toilet paper...wtaf!

• Haha 1