Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

59 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She's been there most of the evening already. 

Been there since 2:30 PM...which goes right into the bathroom and then seamlessly back to bed......lazy A.F.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Been there since 2:30 PM............lazy A.F.

I love Linda badly, but I'm not gonna be made to feel I have to support her in what she does just because I like her, so I am agreeing with you 1000%, there is just no fucking need to lay on the bed like she has ALL afternoon and evening. If this is her way of generating RP money and keeping us keen then think again. She needs to sit down and a have a good long chat with T Bone about continuing in the project. This is a fucking disaster, and it also shows that T Bone has a lot to do with what she does or doesn't do on cam. Since he buggered off to kids camp again she has been naked more than being dressed. Yes great to see, but fucking do something instead of resting that arse on the bed or chair. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9:30 AM and she's out of the house early again. it's obvious she doesn't want to be home alone anymore, where she's rightly scrutinized (except by the LGF). but where is she going? to a bed store or hotel where she can lie undisturbed and unwatched maybe? 🤣

Monday Dying GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

9:30 AM and she's out of the house early again. it's obvious she doesn't want to be home alone anymore, where she's rightly scrutinized (except by the LGF). but where is she going? to a bed store or hotel where she can lie undisturbed and unwatched maybe? 🤣

She went to the gym and tanning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I love Linda badly, but I'm not gonna be made to feel I have to support her in what she does just because I like her, so I am agreeing with you 1000%, there is just no fucking need to lay on the bed like she has ALL afternoon and evening. If this is her way of generating RP money and keeping us keen then think again. She needs to sit down and a have a good long chat with T Bone about continuing in the project. This is a fucking disaster, and it also shows that T Bone has a lot to do with what she does or doesn't do on cam. Since he buggered off to kids camp again she has been naked more than being dressed. Yes great to see, but fucking do something instead of resting that arse on the bed or chair. 

Ok so that is at least better than showing a picture of a pig. And I agree. I would love to see more.