Linda & Tibor (2024) #7

The dude before about the exfoliating boobs. It's funny. I don't know any women would ever do that. You guys ever been with women with large boobs like DD or bigger? They mostly suffer from too much oil under the boobs. I think Linda doesn't because she spends enough time on a tanning bed to make that not a problem. So when Linda oils her top, it's purely for Art's sake. 🧐

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She's relaxing, but I love the shine of the oil on her legs in the little sunshine. Look at the muscle tone.

She's definitely got muscles yes...under that layer of fat, but she is just protecting her muscles under that layer of fat presumably. I still would though. I wonder if I turn up there, she will sit with me and watch Kojak...on season 3 now. 'Who luvs ya baby'!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She's definitely got muscles yes...under that layer of fat, but she is just protecting her muscles under that layer of fat presumably. I still would though. I wonder if I turn up there, she will sit with me and watch Kojak...on season 3 now. 'Who luvs ya baby'!

Bro, those thighs. I have done the six day workouts and the no day workouts. Her thighs have always been muscular. If she put her mind to it I bet she could really do some amazing things. In fact, I would be willing to bet that she used to be every bit as athletic as he but she defers to him. Kind of sad.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Bro, those thighs. I have done the six day workouts and the no day workouts. Her thighs have always been muscular. If she put her mind to it I bet she could really do some amazing things. In fact, I would be willing to bet that she used to be every bit as athletic as he but she defers to him. Kind of sad.

She only has chewing muscles 🤣

bite eating GIF

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well that lasted what, 2 minutes...then some bones hurt now she has to sit down and watch tv again.

I was kind of hoping she would play a video game or some shit.