B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

To me Vesna is the worst kind of participant. Regardless of whether she has sex on camera (which she has) she is a phony. She thinks she can simply show her pussy and we 'punters' will be grateful thereby allowing her to be paid for staring at her phone.

Being treated with contempt by a girl like her is not for me. She is a calculator who thinks she's worked out how to get the most out of doing the least. Hopefully when she leaves we never see her again.

RLC needs to vet these participants better. Personality is more important than tits and ass...and i love tits and ass!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, van the man said:

Für mich ist Vesna die schlimmste Art von Teilnehmerin. Unabhängig davon, ob sie Sex vor der Kamera hat (was sie hat), ist sie eine Heuchlerin. Sie glaubt, sie kann einfach ihre Muschi zeigen und wir „Freier“ werden dankbar sein und ihr erlauben, dafür bezahlt zu werden, dass sie auf ihr Handy starrt.

Von einem Mädchen wie ihr mit Verachtung behandelt zu werden, ist nichts für mich. Sie ist eine Rechnerin, die glaubt, sie hätte herausgefunden, wie sie mit möglichst wenig Aufwand das Beste herausholen kann. Wenn sie geht, sehen wir sie hoffentlich nie wieder.

RLC muss diese Teilnehmer besser prüfen. Persönlichkeit ist wichtiger als Titten und Arsch ... und ich liebe Titten und Arsch!!!

The same goes for her friend Katarina.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, van the man said:

To me Vesna is the worst kind of participant. Regardless of whether she has sex on camera (which she has) she is a phony. She thinks she can simply show her pussy and we 'punters' will be grateful thereby allowing her to be paid for staring at her phone.

Being treated with contempt by a girl like her is not for me. She is a calculator who thinks she's worked out how to get the most out of doing the least. Hopefully when she leaves we never see her again.

RLC needs to vet these participants better. Personality is more important than tits and ass...and i love tits and ass!!!

She learned from the clickbait queen, Katarina. 😒

It's something about Katarina, I like her. I like that long skinny model like body. A lot of people don't like her, but I actually think she's kind of sexy and she has a sexy voice.... I dig her. 🥰✌️

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

It's something about Katarina, I like her. I like that long skinny model like body. A lot of people don't like her, but I actually think she's kind of sexy and she has a sexy voice.... I dig her. 🥰✌️

To me she looks like a Leia from Shein. 🤣

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I was just thinking the same thing about her. I couldn't put words to it, but there you go you said it.

Edited by Troy
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, van the man said:

It's like she thinks we're drones. And she think men are just simple? I'll just sticks my ass in the air, and they watch me....Damn, she got me last night again. ✌️😁

28 minutes ago, Troy said:

It's like she thinks we're drones. And she think men are just simple? I'll just sticks my ass in the air, and they watch me....Damn, she got me last night again. ✌️😁

Yeah Leora has been doing that for over 10 years, makes sense the other women will follow her path

30 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Yeah Leora has been doing that for over 10 years, makes sense the other women will follow her path

I hate to say it, but I don't even look at her anymore....Wow 10 years

• Upvote 2