B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

13 hours ago, Tweety21 said:

Madison is so beauty... But so Cold...

she was nice with Wolf but after that boring as a bedridden old woman staring at her phone, should be replaced just like that laptop staring junkie

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she was nice with Wolf but after that boring as a bedridden old woman staring at her phone, should be replaced just like that laptop staring junkie

Well, maybe that's because I spent most my days behind a computer for work and that she learns/works on the same stuff I sometimes do, but that does not bother me.

I feel like she's one of the real girl out there.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, peking said:

damn Olympics lol hope she bates after the 16th 😁

with a bit of luck she will still be working on this on the 16th so you have plenty of time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, peking said:

I'm starting to think she's somewhat shy or not feeling comfy because of this lighting thing.

Almost all of her bates are in night vision. The last one was unwatchable with the shitty lighting.

15 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Almost all of her bates are in night vision. The last one was unwatchable with the shitty lighting.

I have seen only two 

first one was so dark I left and so was the second one and I left

one was not a bate but she was sitting on the couch and the light was caressing her face of gawd 🤩

22 minutes ago, peking said:

I have seen only two 

first one was so dark I left and so was the second one and I left

one was not a bate but she was sitting on the couch and the light was caressing her face of gawd 🤩

I got 9 from her, but I have to edit them because they are way too long.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, peking said:

I'm starting to think she's somewhat shy or not feeling comfy because of this lighting thing.

maybe it's just fake and she keeps it dark so you can't see it, there's no difference between masturbating and drinking tea in the kitchen with her