B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Vesna is up very early and ready for her "vacation"

I'll be happy when Vesna and Katarina leave for good. They are such a useless joke on RLC.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I'll be happy when Vesna and Katarina leave for good. They are such a useless joke on RLC.

I notice that you complain about Vesna and Katarina, but you don't complain about Harley and Zabava. Harley seldoms gets out of bed and Zabave is gone most of the time. At least Vesna and Katarina are eye candy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Turm said:

I notice that you complain about Vesna and Katarina, but you don't complain about Harley and Zabava. Harley seldoms gets out of bed and Zabave is gone most of the time. At least Vesna and Katarina are eye candy.

if you want eye candy, then why in the hell are you paying for it?  there is tons of far better eye candy all over the internet for free!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Turm said:

There is a difference between Harley and Zabava, who are roommates and on a long-term stay, and those who live in B1-B7, who are on "vacation".
Well, Sara will pass one year in a few days, so there have been long vacations lately... 🙂

2 hours ago, Turm said:

Kat & Vesna are eye candy, you sure you don't mean eyesores!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Chris is showing up again or someone else ?  Anyway Karma needs some company to cheer her up a bit ! I'm glad for her sake if it is Chris although I don't like him ! Many other things to watch!

Or maybe Karma is just tidying her room anyway .

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

if you want eye candy, then why in the hell are you paying for it?  there is tons of far better eye candy all over the internet for free!

the current residents of B4 would not get rich on CB  😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Denisevouten said:

Karma shaving and washing up. Gonna be a night out.

if the orc doesn't come it will be for a customer, I hope the latter I don't want to see that orc anymore and the rest is none of my business