B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, due to the angles of the cameras, it was fairly impossible to ABSOLUTELY confirm penetration, but their positioning was right and his motions made it seem pretty obvious he was banging her with something other than his fingers.

if you're right, WOW, what a turn of events in the whole karma being miss innocent when it comes to having sex with someone other than chris.  however, if what others have said about karma telling the girls that chris is actually married, she's not miss innocent for having sex with a married man.  let's face it, if your a married dude and you meet a girl that you would really like to bank lol, and she knows you're married, what guy isn't going to tell the other girl that he and his wife have an open relationship?

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Exactly, it's all speculation as many translators are no good. Apparently some here have friends who translate for them lol...yer okay...mega BS. Anyway the sooner Karma leaves the better so we don't have to see that POW who molests her every week or two. 

hopefully karma and sara's tour of duty with rlc is coming to an end for you and others sake.  i read by someone that sara was going on, or has been here for a year now.  if that's true, it's way past time for them both to leave!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hopefully karma and sara's tour of duty with rlc is coming to an end for you and others sake.  i read by someone that sara was going on, or has been here for a year now.  if that's true, it's way past time for them both to leave!

Sara rejoined on Aug 21st 2023 so yep, about time she left. Karma joined on Oct 29th 2023. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Sara rejoined on Aug 21st 2023 so yep, about time she left. Karma joined on Oct 29th 2023. 

sorry, duty calls.  i will answer you when i get back from taking care of business.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

you know what really surprises me about those dates?  what surprises me is that rlc's cutomer support group has not been inundated with tons of emails asking for the replacement of any of these girls that have been with rlc for over 6 months.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sara kam am 21. August 2023 wieder dazu, also ja, es wurde Zeit, dass sie geht. Karma kam am 29. Oktober 2023 dazu. 

It is really high time to redeem the audience from these two and from Karma's vagrant. But RLC, as always, probably won't.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mention my name...you'll get a good seat.

lmao, luckily the loo was unobstructed.  had it not been i would have had to take a shower and spray out my underpants before putting them in the laundry hamper.  the mrs. does not take lightly to dealing with shitty underpants lol.  i know from experience!

• Haha 1