B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe moving to B1. The silver suitcase she took from Madison.

Possible but that's a major downgrade from 2 clubhouses with 2 swimming pools which she actively used, to then transfer to an inner city apartment. That said, she lived in Rome so who knows eh. Hats off to you if you are right.  

14 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

She's probably tired of the four girls she lives with. I know I would be.

Medusa is well experienced in staying with girls with baggage...Masha lol.  

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Possible but that's a major downgrade from 2 clubhouses with 2 swimming pools which she actively used, to then transfer to an inner city apartment. That said, she lived in Rome so who knows eh. Hats off to you if you are right.  

Yeah. In downtown Barcelona with the beach a few kilometers away is a huge downgrade. 😏

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah. In downtown Barcelona with the beach a few kilometers away is a huge downgrade. 😏

Alright calm down sugar tits, fightback talk eh lmfao...bless ya. 

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I think she's going on holiday to Masha, she puts a lot of things back

58 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

That's true, but I meant the four girls are preoccupied. Vesna and Kat are busy talking to clients on the phone, Sara is locked in her room painting, and Karma is in the dark with a computer mouse in one hand and her phone in the other hand. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think she's going on holiday to Masha, she puts a lot of things back

As time went on it appeared to me that she was packing some stuff up to take back to Rome and whilst on a quick visit to Masha and the boyfriend. 

Just now, Mutt496 said:

That's true, but I meant the four girls are preoccupied. Vesna and Kat are busy talking to clients on the phone, Sara is locked in her room painting, and Karma is in the dark with a computer mouse in one hand and her phone in the other hand. 

what a life eh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Mutt496 said:

This proves which girl is the one full of life and happy...Medusa...well most of the time.

• Like 1