B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

When I click on other apartments it doesn't work 9 apartments are not working 

make that 10

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Strange, everything works fine here.
Which ones don't work?
Barcelona, Prague, or elsewhere?

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Strange, everything works fine here.
Which ones don't work?
Barcelona, Prague, or elsewhere?

These are not working 

B4, elli, leora&paul ,dasha, eliska&pepik, barbie&ken, adeline&markus, rowena&dragomir,  caroline&park, hypatia

Edited by Kingbanks

when I click on those apartments I listed it shows a white box in the video player that says in black letters errors.server_data_not_found

Edited by Kingbanks

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

make that 10

These are not working 

B4, elli, leora&paul ,dasha, eliska&pepik, barbie&ken, adeline&markus, rowena&dragomir,  caroline&park, hypatia

when I click on those apartments I listed it shows a white box in the video player that says in black letters errors.server_data_not_found

I'm in the UK and had exactly the same problem from around 10pm UK and it was still the same at 2am UK when I went to bed.

Given no one else was reporting it I think it only affected Freeloaders (aka no membership) like myself.

I didn't think to check on my phone last night but PC and phone are working fine this morning.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'm in the UK and had exactly the same problem from around 10pm UK and it was still the same at 2am UK when I went to bed.

Given no one else was reporting it I think it only affected Freeloaders (aka no membership) like myself.

I didn't think to check on my phone last night but PC and phone are working fine this morning.

but other apartments was working if it would block no subscribers then why not block all apartments.

it's working now though 

Edited by Kingbanks

7 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

These are not working 

i fail to see the problem, you're a lucky man, none of those apts mentioned are worth a crap anyway lol