B4 - General Topic 2024 #56 (July / August)

They still seem to like eachother after a nights sleep ! Hopefully we will never see Chris again !! He doesn't seem to be in any hurry home to wife and kids . My guess is that they don't exist !

22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They still seem to like eachother after a nights sleep ! Hopefully we will never see Chris again !! He doesn't seem to be in any hurry home to wife and kids . My guess is that they don't exist !

Nah chris could be back this week he always shows up after she does this it's like he's a premium member of rlc 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

38 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Nah chris could be back this week he always shows up after she does this it's like he's a premium member of rlc 😂

After she does what ??

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

After she does what ??

after she gets fingered or plays with another guy 😂

plus I think rlc pays them more if they can keep the guys there longer 🤷‍♂️😂

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

after she gets fingered or plays with another guy 😂

plus I think rlc pays them more if they can keep the guys there longer 🤷‍♂️😂

You made it sound like this happens often . Since she has been together with Chris she only has had female guests sleeping over in her bed . (No sex involved.)

Just now, Lasse said:

You made it sound like this happens often . Since she has been together with Chris she only has had female guests sleeping over in her bed . (No sex involved.)

you must don't read the forum about karma he is the third or fourth guy that played with her since the tantra guy 😂

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

you must don't read the forum about karma he is the third or fourth guy that played with her since the tantra guy 😂

I can think of 2

The bearded Guy that was at the party where they moved to the fitness room.

Last one would have been one of the guys that arrived with the group of lads that hung around for one night and day, no idea why they were there?

From memory both guys got to check out the forest but weren't granted entry.

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Yes that is right, but not as serious as this time ! 

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Yes that is right, but not as serious as this time ! 

you think this is serious you must really want tantra guy gone then 😂

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I can think of 2

The bearded Guy that was at the party where they moved to the fitness room.

Last one would have been one of the guys that arrived with the group of lads that hung around for one night and day, no idea why they were there?

From memory both guys they got to check out the forest but weren't granted entry.

then this would make the band guy the third.

she does the same thing she tease them only, other than sara I think she gets more bonuses 😂

8 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Mir fallen 2 ein

Der bärtige Typ, der auf der Party war, bei der sie in den Fitnessraum umgezogen sind.

Der Letzte war wahrscheinlich einer der Typen, die mit der Gruppe von Jungs ankamen, die eine Nacht und einen Tag herumhingen, keine Ahnung, warum sie da waren?

Soweit ich mich erinnere, durften beide Jungs den Wald erkunden, bekamen aber keinen Zutritt.

Wolf also fingered her pussy

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

dann wäre der Bandmitglied der Dritte.

sie macht das Gleiche, sie neckt sie nur, anders als Sara bekommt sie, glaube ich, mehr Boni 😂

At least he gets a handjob