who's the girl?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its ok to call me names, what a bunch of  hypocrites.

No, not a bunch of hypocrites, just highlighting an immature idiot who thinks making comments like that is actually funny. At least you have a chance to reply, just post your image for us all to make fun of you.

No, not a bunch of hypocrites, just highlighting an immature idiot who thinks making comments like that is actually funny. At least you have a chance to reply, just post your image for us all to make fun of you.

Blank response? So where's your photo so we can all have a laugh at your expense.

You should now know that Ozi and Buster are cyber bullies and perhaps bullies to women in real life too. They feel the need to comment about everything and everyone. Likely they are small men in real life and need this anonymous forum in order to feel important.

You should now know that Ozi and Buster are cyber bullies and perhaps bullies to women in real life too. They feel the need to comment about everything and everyone. Likely they are small men in real life and need this anonymous forum in order to feel important.

BRAVO!!! ;D

I'm not the one making abusive comments about the girls on RLC and if you support them and their comments, then you are as big an arsehole as they are.

Cyber bullying? If you think that's bullying you'd better toughen up princess, maybe grow some balls. Having said that, I can see how my comments would have an affect on people when they are true and accurate, which is why I couldn't give a fuck about bullshit you direct at me.

Esta muchacha ha aparecido ya en varias ocasiones desde hace ya tiempo, meses o incluso  cási dos años, si no es la hermana de Maya, puede que sea su prima o algo así. Ahora mismo están teniendo una reunión en la sala de estar, junto con otras chicas ,y, como de costumbre, ningún chico. En cuanto a ella  -es solo una opinión-  ya era una mujer opulenta, ultimamente ha ganado un poco más de peso, solo un poco, pero sigue siendo bella, con una piel que es como un yogur de fresa, una sonrisa irónica y taimada, potenciada por unos hermosos ojos azul zafiro. Si fuera "la vida real" , y yo no fuese un cubo de basura con patas, no me importaría ser amado por alguien con ese físico. Gracias.