Leora & Paul (2024) #26

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

Wonderful Saturday for everyone 

17/08/2024 17/August /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 patou duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2 peking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/16/2024 at 9:02 AM, JeannieP said:

Sometimes it’s just nice to feel good about yourself.

If I went out without bra and panties it wouldn’t be for the benefit of others it would be for the benefit of me.

I would know that I was naked underneath, they wouldn’t, they could fantasise as much as they like whereas I would know for sure. 
I wouldn’t put my body into positions that would reveal my secret and I would probably arrive back home pleased and possibly excited by my trip.

More so if I wasn’t getting the attention or compliments at home that I thought should be second nature.

Men will always assume they know why a woman does things, they don’t and never will as they interpret through a man’s mind which is controlled mostly by what’s between their legs and not between their ears.

head feels GIF

For some it's never simple.