New girls - showering

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of those guys who usually say don't look if you don't like it. I am more than willing to let them get used to the fact that people may be watching them at anytime and I think the cameras would stress me out as well - even if I know they were going to be there. 

I will admit though that I am also starting to get tired of the type of person who will come in and spend a month purposefully hiding from the cameras.  Alisa was not that type - she acclimated to the apartment well and seemed to not hide anything and it seemed pretty natural.  RLC should know that we expect, at the least, normal behavior.  It does not need to be for most here sex all the time - but going out of ones way to be abnormal is wrong for people who pay here.  I know there is no agreement for anything other than Real Life - but hiding is not real life.  I have been surprised as others have loosened up so to speak so there is hope.

A few days to assimilate to the cameras - no problem.  But we should start to see a change with these girls very soon I would think if they are going to get used to them, otherwise RLC will need to better screen their candidates - in my opinion.

I so wish that people would be a little more specific in their accusations and tell us exactly who they are speaking of and which situation they consider an act of hiding. Because I obviously don't watch 24/7, but the times I did watch I havn't seen any of these girls "intentionally" hide!

By people hiding I was referring to Nika and Kamila most recently.  I really am fine if they are shy but I feel like Nika (and now maybe Kamila) gamed the system when she would use her closet to hide while uncovering her top and bottom and shower in a manner that was purposeful to hide as much as she could.  Even Monica is this way to an extent but she seems to be loosening up a little.

Again I would feel weird if cameras were on me all the time and I give these girls credit for living this way.  I would just like it to be more natural. 

It doesn't mean I won't look in on them - but I would rather not feel like they are working the cameras.  I think Lora did this too toward the end of her stay.

stunning young women but they are very shy ::)no reason not to cover up the wonderful shapes  :P :P

I really can't understand why people complain,,(if they are not members of RLC,,and even still should be happy with what they see,)and get to see plenty on the free cams.As for me,i think it's more erotic to NOT see everything and leave certain things to the imagination,compared to seeing a girl all spread out and leaving nothing behind,sometimes it may be better for some to not show all,,,in the case of these girls,,it goes either way,lol.