New girls - showering

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have missed this, however don't think the new girls have showered since moving in........am i correct????

Bit bizarre no?!?!??!?!

'

>:( >:( Bien campeón, el próximo post inútil cual sera? chicas en la cocina? chicas subiendo las escaleras?

though !!! monica to shower every day .... kamila prefer to wash underarms to tap, it allows him to do nothing to see !!! this girl is very cute, but has nothing to do on rlc, apart enjoy free rent without honor his contract !!! this girl is hiding since her arrival, she even goes into his closet to change !!! pay a premium to see a girl who goes to dress in the secret room, it is the height of the roof !!! with nika was the same, but there it starts to get irritating !!! I hear the usual 2 or 3 members tell me that they are not obliged to, blah blah !!! though !! The concept is simple: you movie you home naked, and in exchange, you live like a princess all expenses paid !!! you accept? yes, no? very well, so signs there !!! the profiteering begin to accumulate on rlc, subscriptions go up in smoke !!!

though !!! monica to shower every day .... kamila prefer to wash underarms to tap, it allows him to do nothing to see !!! this girl is very cute, but has nothing to do on rlc, apart enjoy free rent without honor his contract !!! this girl is hiding since her arrival, she even goes into his closet to change !!! pay a premium to see a girl who goes to dress in the secret room, it is the height of the roof !!! with nika was the same, but there it starts to get irritating !!! I hear the usual 2 or 3 members tell me that they are not obliged to, blah blah !!! though !! The concept is simple: you movie you home naked, and in exchange, you live like a princess all expenses paid !!! you accept? yes, no? very well, so signs there !!! the profiteering begin to accumulate on rlc, subscriptions go up in smoke !!!

I think it's absolutely not write in their contract that they have to show their body.

So I'm struggling with the 'Real' part..........any of your guys getting changed in the corner, or simply cat lick washing each day?!?!?!?!?!

Kinda goes against the principals of the site methinks. I'm not fussed about nakedness, sex etc etc........just expecting to see people living their lives as normal........this isn't the case with the apartment for sure!

These girls make me laugh do you see        the trouble they go throught in not showing while showering all that torquing is taking a toll on their bodies, do they know how stupid they look.They should look in the mirror.     

So I'm struggling with the 'Real' part..........any of your guys getting changed in the corner, or simply cat lick washing each day?!?!?!?!?!

Kinda goes against the principals of the site methinks. I'm not fussed about nakedness, sex etc etc........just expecting to see people living their lives as normal........this isn't the case with the apartment for sure!

Would you 'act normal' if you had cameras in every room broadcasting your entire life to thousands of people 24/7?

These girls make me laugh do you see        the trouble they go throught in not showing while showering all that torquing is taking a toll on their bodies, do they know how stupid they look.They should look in the mirror.   

That looks so weird, Monica at the moment focusing all the time not to turn her body in wrong direction,

while she has no problems show tits in the bedroom  :o

Newbies got masters in that department.

Would you 'act normal' if you had cameras in every room broadcasting your entire life to thousands of people 24/7?

Thats my point.......why agree to this whole piece if you're not going to act normal!!!!