Kamila masterbate in the bath

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a tread full, cause kamila masturbate; but not one picture from kamila enjoy herself. is this a joke?

I publish no photos. Have, however, also of none of Kamilas masturbation. Kamila had a beer bottle bedween to the legs under the blanket, one sees nothing, also no movements. She plays with the Phone . Then more than one hour lasts, suddenly the orgasm, violently, loudly. There a photo does not go out. The time from 03:00 - 05: AM. In, there many sleep. I have night service and 3 screens run:) It would be a big chance if it a photo gives. You must pay attention if she goes to bed whether she takes what with in the bed. There are Gif where them the bottle before cleans.  :)

Ok, i believe you. You are OK, but with other guys is a talk not possible. They see, you are a newbie and thats it.

Yes at this time i'd slept, cause must work. I'd saw her drinking the beer at the sofa, but then i falled at sleep. So maybe the next time. But a girl with a beer bootle ist such a interesting thing hehehe... :-)

Please explain what, "Zwisch" means.  Thank you.

a tread full, cause kamila masturbate; but not one picture from kamila enjoy herself. is this a joke?

I publish no photos. Have, however, also of none of Kamilas masturbation. Kamila had a beer bottle zwisch to the legs under the blanket, one sees nothing, also no movements. She plays with the Phone . Then more than one hour lasts, suddenly the orgasm, violently, loudly. There a photo does not go out. The time from 03:00 - 05: In, there many sleep. I have night service and 3 screens run:) It would be a big chance if it a photo gives. You must pay attention if she goes to bed whether she takes what with in the bed. There are Gif where them the bottle before cleans.  :)

I'm beginning to think that there are a lot of prepubescent little kids on here as members,the way how they are acting because kamila masturbated last night and we mentioned it on cc,I'm guessing that they are too young to read too,because if they could read,then they would have seen that I wrote that I would upload what happened last night when I came home today from work,but since I got home and read all these comments,I just said f$%k it why should I even bother to put any effort into uploading anything when i'm being called a liar about someone masturbating ahh well I guess I'll just add that one to my archive  :-X :-X

STF Up newbie. You ain't got no right to call anyone on here a dick head!

And Mike, got a question for you: what exactly does your video contain if everything was under the blanket with no movement?

You people are barking on each other when there was absolutely nothing to see except the orgasm moment!!

What the hell ya'll arguing about? Bunch of morons!

STF Up newbie. You ain't got no right to call anyone on here a dick head!

And Mike, got a question for you: what exactly does your video contain if everything was under the blanket with no movement?

You people are barking on each other when there was absolutely nothing to see except the orgasm moment!!

What the hell ya'll arguing about? Bunch of morons!

Exactly what you just said, the video I got is 45 minutes long from the time when she came back up from talking on her phone downstairs,even though she barely moved and it was mostly hidden under the blanket,you and I both know what she was doing with that bottle,I really don't know how these girls can masturbate without moving a little bit at least lol,I would be twitching all over the place lmaoo!!Anyway even a video like that these newbies would be salivating over the way how they calling us liars for not showing any pics or videos,I never thought that I would ever agree with you on anything, but now I see why ya'll can't stand these newbies 8) 8)

I'm beginning to think that there are a lot of prepubescent little kids on here as members,the way how they are acting because kamila masturbated last night and we mentioned it on cc,I'm guessing that they are too young to read too,because if they could read,then they would have seen that I wrote that I would upload what happened last night when I came home today from work,but since I got home and read all these comments,I just said f$%k it why should I even bother to put any effort into uploading anything when i'm being called a liar about someone masturbating ahh well I guess I'll just add that one to my archive  :-X :-X

I don't care either way but you could just post a screenshot of the moment she came.  ;D ;D

my friend snaky. I couldn't give a fuck if it is posted or not. I just wonder why our friend 'Mike' is so worried about being called a liar. This is a discussion forum is it not? people have the right to argue both sides of the topic. and there is a fair amount of doubt in the argument, and him saying he wont post it kinda adds more does it not? so I think you should take your own advice and as you put it 'STF Up'.......