B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

Madi is with her boyfriend a lot nowadays. Medusa was mutch more positive before her baldy from Rome visited last time. If she could be that positive again she could easily blend in with any of the "groups". Although I don't understand a word of the "conversaition" they had, I don't think it was so very bad. Medusa used many words in a loud and high pitched voice but that is her way ! As far as I have seen Karma has not been hostile at all against her after that event. It would be against her nature as a kind and friendly personality !

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Madi is with her boyfriend a lot nowadays. Medusa was mutch more positive before her baldy from Rome visited last time. If she could be that positive again she could easily blend in with any of the "groups". Although I don't understand a word of the "conversaition" they had, I don't think it was so very bad. Medusa used many words in a loud and high pitched voice but that is her way ! As far as I have seen Karma has not been hostile at all against her after that event. It would be against her nature as a kind and friendly personality !

I wonder if Medusa is being hassled with calls for money from Masha?

5 hours ago, jove said:

I would like to know if there are still people who subscribe to this RLC scam.

why does that matter to you, I don't understand the problem that people seem to have who don't have a subscription themselves but post comments about people who do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, trippingalot said:

The group has been divided into Kata-Vesna, Karma-Sara and Medusa as the lone wolf for months now. The beef with Karma has only made things worse. Medusa should keep hanging out with Madi, she doesn't really have a choice in fact lol

maybe it's the fact that Medusa is just a cam girl and other residents go much further than that and she has trouble with that

5 hours ago, jove said:

I would like to know if there are still people who subscribe to this RLC scam.

Hey Jove, not sure that would be great info. CC is dirt cheap so why not? And RLC subs can be yearly and you can’t just quit when things go for a shit. But overall, nevermimding Cc subs, it would be really interesting to know how many Subs RLC has from a financial POV