Leora & Paul (2024) #27

Strangely people have taken the piss and moaned about Pulo over the years but all in all he is the only constant on the forum.

For all the criticism he has received over the years he has never to my knowledge deviated from the good natured person he is, never heard of him criticising anyone he just plods along doing his own thing and hurting nobody.

There's not many of us on here who can compare records with him.

And there is always the ignore button .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strangely people have taken the piss and moaned about Pulo over the years but all in all he is the only constant on the forum.

For all the criticism he has received over the years he has never to my knowledge deviated from the good natured person he is, never heard of him criticising anyone he just plods along doing his own thing and hurting nobody.

That is with every man on this forum.

Most member of this forum seethe at seeing  any men pulling a girl because they are jealous as shit, so in return they end up vomitting their rage on internet. Remember how people hated Massimo, how they hate Karma's guy, how they hated Wolf and so on. The hate is always on the men that fucks often on camera.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Tessen said:

That is with every man on this forum.

Most member of this forum seethe at seeing  any men pulling a girl because they are jealous as shit, so in return they end up vomitting their rage on internet. Remember how people hated Massimo, how they hate Karma's guy, how they hated Wolf and so on. The hate is always on the men that fucks often on camera.

I was referring to Pulo not Paul .

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

You are right jimbo pulos one of the good guys I hope he not like me and wanks whenever he sees  leora bateing fuck me he'd need arms like an octopus