Leora & Paul (2024) #27

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Strangely people have taken the piss and moaned about Pulo over the years but all in all he is the only constant on the forum.

For all the criticism he has received over the years he has never to my knowledge deviated from the good natured person he is, never heard of him criticising anyone he just plods along doing his own thing and hurting nobody.

There's not many of us on here who can compare records with him.

And there is always the ignore button .

giphy.gif

Apart from some of his questionable photos. But he's served his time for those...🤣

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

The jealous card being played again lol. 

Martin Landau 90S GIF by filmeditor

The reason they say that anyone who criticises Paul is jealous is because they are in denial of the truth, and it also makes them feel better because they have developed an emotional tie with Leora instead of accepting her as a working girl.

For instance, I am not a lover of Paul but not because he is with Leora, that is their business and nothing to do with me as such, no, I don't like Paul for a couple of reasons, One that he physically abused her in the last apartment which in my mind is a definite no no, and secondly no matter how much the Leora Appreciation Society deny it the truth is that since Paul got together with Leora in Prague she has regressed in her originality and work rate, there are now too many things she is capable of by past history that she now doesn't do even when Paul is sleeping, she merely does enough to satisfy the fans with low expectations.

This has all been mentioned before and as always it divides opinions but there is no denying that she does very little dancing now, and during the first period prior to Pauls arrival she would perform on the kitchen and living room tables, on the balcony, on the couch, dance in front of the main window with the curtains open at night and the light on.....Now you might get a little arse wiggle when she is doing the weekly cleaning, the tables and couch are out of bounds, and although she will still go to the balcony it is not to perform but merely to show off a pair of briefs before returning to the bedroom to justify her existence with the normal boring predictable show with the only original thing being perhaps a new pair of briefs or an occasional pair of fishnet tights.

No I'm certainly not jealous of Paul but I am angry that his presence there has restricted her true potential to the level of mediocrity. He has been like a wet blanket smothering a fire.

There is nobody on this forum who can honestly state that they are happier with her performances now than her performances up to June 2022.......I challenge anyone to explain why.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The reason they say that anyone who criticises Paul is jealous is because they are in denial of the truth, and it also makes them feel better because they have developed an emotional tie with Leora instead of accepting her as a working girl.

For instance, I am not a lover of Paul but not because he is with Leora, that is their business and nothing to do with me as such, no, I don't like Paul for a couple of reasons, One that he physically abused her in the last apartment which in my mind is a definite no no, and secondly no matter how much the Leora Appreciation Society deny it the truth is that since Paul got together with Leora in Prague she has regressed in her originality and work rate, there are now too many things she is capable of by past history that she now doesn't do even when Paul is sleeping, she merely does enough to satisfy the fans with low expectations.

This has all been mentioned before and as always it divides opinions but there is no denying that she does very little dancing now, and during the first period prior to Pauls arrival she would perform on the kitchen and living room tables, on the balcony, on the couch, dance in front of the main window with the curtains open at night and the light on.....Now you might get a little arse wiggle when she is doing the weekly cleaning, the tables and couch are out of bounds, and although she will still go to the balcony it is not to perform but merely to show off a pair of briefs before returning to the bedroom to justify her existence with the normal boring predictable show with the only original thing being perhaps a new pair of briefs or an occasional pair of fishnet tights.

No I'm certainly not jealous of Paul but I am angry that his presence there has restricted her true potential to the level of mediocre. He has been like a wet blanket smothering a fire.

There is nobody on this forum who can honestly state that they are happier with her performances now than her performances up to June 2022.......I challenge anyone to explain why.

It's been used in nearly every apartment. He ain't got nothing special to be jealous of. 

Him being around will always change things,can't deny laziness on her part as well. Has plenty opportunities to do stuff when he's around, and sleeping. Quite fucking about and get on with it.