Leora & Paul (2024) #27

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She used to care then and realised who paid for her comfortable lifestyle, but Leora luvvies continually blowing smoke up her arse for very average performances hasn't encouraged her to step up her game to what she is known to be capable off. If fans drool over mediocrity then that will be their expectations in the future. A decline brought about by her own followers.

Personally, I really believe Leora is sexually deprived and Paul has done NOTHING to let Leora explore her full sexuality. I strongly think that she could live a full life of bisexuality and perhaps being a swinger and even gangbangs with guys and women. Yes, she could be a one man woman but watching her over the long years I think her sexuality and need for a variety of sex is left with only fantasies on her part. Not jealous but wish Leora can explore and experience more sexual variety with men, women, trannies or other types. Would love to see Leora transform into a RLC nympho (somewhat like Masha but without the drugs and mental issues - lol). Leora's true sexuality is untapped and she deserves to go wild with sex. Paul is actually holding her back to enjoy more sexual freedom and fun. It's her shitty choice to basically have boring sex with Paul and rely on constant masturbations with sexual fantasies.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

quelle gouja se paul il va chercher le petit déjeuner je penser qui  en avait la moitié pour leora mais il a tout bouffer a par des miette et un snickers qui va le bouffer avant que leora se lève par contre il laisse la vaiselle et c'est emballage sur la table

c'est vraiment un comportement d'égoiste .

• Like 1

Paul vive comme un colocataire ,a la différence c'est que Leora lui prépare son repas ,lui lave son linge ,lui fait son lit ,son ménage et le purge a la demande ,pas malheureux le Paul ! mais qu'a t'elle en retour?

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Paul vive comme un colocataire ,à la différence c'est que Leora lui prépare son repas ,lui lave son linge ,lui fait son lit ,son ménage et la purge à la demande ,pas malheureux le Paul ! mais qu'a t'elle en retour ?

bonjour anode.

rien au retour,et c'est leora qui a finie de nettoyer sa merde laisser sur la table  et sur l'évier.

moi je le fou dehors a coup de pompes dans cul

il y a 7 minutes, RAME a dit :

Bonjour anode.

rien au retour,et c'est leora qui a finie de nettoyer sa merde laisser sur la table et sur l'évier.

moi je le fou dehors a coup de pompes dans cul

Bonjour Ramé ;

C'est ni plus ni moins qu'un proxénète ! une ordure qui vie aux crochets de Leora !

Il faut dire que Leora le mérite aussi ,toujours a le gâte de friandises ,de lui faire des papouilles ,de céder a touts ces caprices ,au lieu de ça ,elle devrait se montrer plus femme de caractère ,de lui faire ranger ce qu'il dérange ,de l'obligé a se laver chaque jour ,de ne pas manger sans arrêt et de ne pas dormir a tout va ,et non pas être l'esclave de se branquignol !

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Paul lives like a roommate, the difference is that Leora cooks his meals, washes his clothes, makes his bed, cleans his house and purges him on demand, Paul is not unhappy! But what does she get in return?

Fake sex and sour milk

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Personally, I really believe Leora is sexually deprived and Paul has done NOTHING to let Leora explore her full sexuality. I strongly think that she could live a full life of bisexuality and perhaps being a swinger and even gangbangs with guys and women. Yes, she could be a one man woman but watching her over the long years I think her sexuality and need for a variety of sex is left with only fantasies on her part. Not jealous but wish Leora can explore and experience more sexual variety with men, women, trannies or other types. Would love to see Leora transform into a RLC nympho (somewhat like Masha but without the drugs and mental issues - lol). Leora's true sexuality is untapped and she deserves to go wild with sex. Paul is actually holding her back to enjoy more sexual freedom and fun. It's her shitty choice to basically have boring sex with Paul and rely on constant masturbations with sexual fantasies.

Fucking leora in a gang bang with a bus load of our black bros I'd take part in that but if I went last I might need somebody to pull me back out of her  before I dissappear 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Fucking leora in a gang bang with a bus load of our black bros I'd take part in that but if I went last I might need somebody to pull me back out of her  before I dissappear 

Her getting Gang Banged would be priceless. She'd freak out just the state that her hair would be. 🤣

• Haha 3