doll making

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend also noticed that all the two began to fabricate dolls (Kostroma or as they are called) in the same month (The leora is getting more beautiful has to outfit and the maya has no trunk just the legs) and have been searching, it seems which is a party called "Maslenitsa"

Maslenitsa is a party of the Russian people, which incorporates some traditions that date back to pagan times. It is celebrated during the last week before the "Great Lent", that is, the seventh week before Easter.

The essential element of Maslenitsa celebration are the blini, pancakes or crepes made with sourdough, which popularly symbolize the sun's return. 1 Round and golden, are made from foods still allowed during this week by traditions: butter, eggs and milk (in the Orthodox Church tradition, meat consumption ends a week before the consumption of milk and eggs).

Maslenitsa also includes masks, snow fights, sledding, swinging, swings and plenty of sleigh rides. The party mascot is usually a straw man brilliantly dress Lady Maslenitsa, formerly known as Kostroma. As the height of the celebration, on Sunday night, Lady Maslenitsa is stripped of its elegance, and put the flames of a bonfire.

In St. Petersburg the modern festival celebration is organized by the city to fall to be set annually (on Sunday closest to May 27).

Below is some festival photos onde Russians burn aa 'doll' dress straw Lady Maslenitsa celebration in the real Maslenitsa. The party in the city of ********* on Sunday (17) recalls a pagan holiday that marks the end of winter in the country and is celebrated with pancake food, as an act of mentioning the memory of ancestors.:

russia.jpg

maslenitsa.jpg

110306_f_026.jpg

(Some Images Uploaded are No Longer Accessible and have been Removed)

That's not it. This holiday is long passed. In Russia, there is no tradition to sew dolls) I am Russian and I know what I'm saying.

I do not know why Maya decided to sew a doll, but Leora said that they had found a new passion and inspiration for this was the Julia Wang.

That's not it. This holiday is long passed. In Russia, there is no tradition to sew dolls) I am Russian and I know what I'm saying.

I know friend, I'm just raising an assumption on the fact, I'm not Russian = (I did a search did not hit me I'm innocent blame Wikpedia ...

daemon you can tell why the dolls?

I do not know why Maya decided to sew a doll, but Leora said that they had found a new passion and inspiration for this was the Julia Wang.

Julia Wang is an artist Plastic, or a singer? researched on google and only gave singer = s

Julia Wang - The winner of the battle of psychics. She calls herself chaos and has a cheeky character. But other than that it makes dolls and creates perfumes. Julia loves her ..  and  the most usual dolls..  not voodoo. lol

post-58630-145739630437_thumb.jpg

I know friend, I'm just raising an assumption on the fact, I'm not Russian = (I did a search did not hit me I'm innocent blame Wikpedia ...

Voodoo dolls to stick pins in of camcaps members who piss her off.

Voodoo dolls to stick pins in of camcaps members who piss her off.

Well here !!! I have my explanation now! nora should think about it !!!