doll making

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it is rumored that Leora works in a hospital (or medical office), perhaps she is making a doll for one of her young female patients.  If so, may God bless her always.

Yes, it is medical, but I doubt very much that he is doing this doll for a patient, leora has many hobbies, such as painting and sewing. She always tries to do something new as a hobby and always very committed at it: she already painted his dog, Audrey Hepburn, and a few 5 or 6 abstrados tables were beautiful by the way, now according to the new hobby daemon her is to make handmade dolls, it should save as did the other hobbies, which you can see below the living room television

Dang... I thought it was sleep voodoo doll for when Paul rolls over, leans in, and starts gyrating with his hips, thrusting, and pestering her without even a reach around to start things off and sometimes even before he touches or caresses her....  LOL

Since it is rumored that Leora works in a hospital (or medical office), perhaps she is making a doll for one of her young female patients.  If so, may God bless her always.

Yes, it is medical, but I doubt very much that he is doing this doll for a patient, leora has many hobbies, such as painting and sewing. She always tries to do something new as a hobby and always very committed at it: she already painted his dog, Audrey Hepburn, and a few 5 or 6 abstrados tables were beautiful by the way, now according to the new hobby daemon her is to make handmade dolls, it should save as did the other hobbies, which you can see below the living room television

for a few days, I see unusual activity in their lives !! leora and Paul finally sorten of this apartment !!! leora know if the hospital, one thing is certain is that the Hopîtal do not know, so patients even less !!! they live in "autarchy" for months, without change of everyday life, without friends except brunette time to time !!! paul is a vegetable that does nothing for her, or offer a flower every 10 years, or preparing a meal by candlelight as Daniel did for ariana regularly !!! no kisses, no hugs, nothing !!! eten addition, he ejaculates in 2 minutes, without knowing how "love" Leora. leora lives trapped between these four walls, is badly fucked and bothers day long !! when it is so young and beautiful .... this girl is now dying by inches, that's my feeling !!!

That's not it. This holiday is long passed. In Russia, there is no tradition to sew dolls) I am Russian and I know what I'm saying.

I know friend, I'm just raising an assumption on the fact, I'm not Russian = (I did a search did not hit me I'm innocent blame Wikpedia ...

daemon you can tell why the dolls?

Voodoo dolls to stick pins in of camcaps members who piss her off.

So that's why the spring came up through the cushion on my couch while I was napping.

That's not it. This holiday is long passed. In Russia, there is no tradition to sew dolls) I am Russian and I know what I'm saying.

I know friend, I'm just raising an assumption on the fact, I'm not Russian = (I did a search did not hit me I'm innocent blame Wikpedia ...

So that's why the spring came up through the cushion on my couch while I was napping.

LMAO,,,,,,NOooo,,that means you need a new couch. ;D :P

I guess so. That's what I get when I buy second hand from Salvation Army.  LOL

for a few days, I see unusual activity in their lives !! leora and Paul finally sorten of this apartment !!! leora know if the hospital, one thing is certain is that the Hopîtal do not know, so patients even less !!! they live in "autarchy" for months, without change of everyday life, without friends except brunette time to time !!! paul is a vegetable that does nothing for her, or offer a flower every 10 years, or preparing a meal by candlelight as Daniel did for ariana regularly !!! no kisses, no hugs, nothing !!! eten addition, he ejaculates in 2 minutes, without knowing how "love" Leora. leora lives trapped between these four walls, is badly fucked and bothers day long !! when it is so young and beautiful .... this girl is now dying by inches, that's my feeling !!!

Friend your opinion on paul is almost the same as mine, but he's not a bad person so as many speak, compare any pair of RLC with Adriana and Daniel is a true Utopia, they are in an endless honeymoon, I I have never seen more passionate couple who adriana and Daniel, already has a 6 month they are taking over the RLC and they kiss and caress each other constantly, Daniel is very passionate about Adriana.

Paul is a nice guy, he is very difficult to get bored with leora whenever they discuss it is patient and always tries to circumvent the confusion (at least that's what it shows in the house), he's just a guy closed and cold their own feelings.

It is difficult and risky to talk to both detachment from feelings of others - or lack of them. But it is easy to fix: Cold People do not suffer from the absence of feelings. They only suppress, the guard kept so that they can not share them. And amid the inability to feel and love, comes loneliness. Loneliness that these people are keen to taste - prefer the hell of withdrawal of love, having to get rid of their armor, their fears, their shields, such pain that the blossoming of feelings causes them.

coolness is not their fault and not absence. It's over: love and intensity. The coldness only expect a spontaneous hug, a feeling that oozes through the eyes and do not need words, so you can stay there - intact - in a dome of monosyllables dresses fear, without having to pay the price with loneliness of that think they do not know how to love. But know. Believe - They know.

We can not expect him to do a dinner by candlelight, or hire a symphony orchestra to perform at the door of his house to her favorite music, but of one thing I am 100% sure any hazardous situation which involve leora, it will be armed to the teeth and save his damsel without a word of affection, but in his own way, in a way that only he knows and I believe it also, it shows that she loves

I guess so. That's what I get when I buy second hand from Salvation Army.  LOL

Well,me and the girl had many great times on the old couch,,just glad it went to a good home,,take good care of it like we did,as long as you don't look too close,the stains are minimal,,lmao

http://immigrantfilm.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/couch.jpg

RIP couch (pun intended lol)

and I really enjoy reading the comments of very bad but understandable english - especially the soul that is put into writing (or google translating it) - but maybe it's just me since I speak spanish and french too...

and I really enjoy reading the comments of very bad but understandable english - especially the soul that is put into writing (or google translating it) - but maybe it's just me since I speak spanish and french too...

Agree, as long as people tries to write in english all mistakes are forgiven. We all remember when turkish, french, german and spanish was frequent in this forum...

So hats of for all of you struggling with translating into english =)