Linda & Tibor (2024) #8

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

2 minutes in watching her exercise video she is already dripping with sweat and had to sit down already...shocking. 

Yeah she got fit, or did you think this was an indicator to the opposite?

1 hour ago, beaf said:

elle compte maigrir
elle vend ses vêtements qu'elle ne pourra plus mettre

'Grandmaster AlmostNoskill' was also selling all his old promotional clothes on SM, boxes full, so I guess nobody wants the kiddy brand. I am speculating 2 times on vacation has cut into it quite a bit and so now has to be compensated by selling especially the excess clothing miss Lazy B possesses.

happy amy schumer GIF by Comedy Central

Just now, LockDogg38 said:

She's working on the computer it seems, or looking at photos. Does she have a job (real question as I'm new here, I'm not being ironic) ?

Linda doesn't do much, her activities are eating, sitting and sleeping 😴 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, LockDogg38 said:

She's working on the computer it seems, or looking at photos. Does she have a job (real question as I'm new here, I'm not being ironic) ?

No comment...you'll learn 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LockDogg38 said:

So. I just admitted I'm the village idiot. I'm okay with it. It helps to disarm the Beavis and Buttheads.

I'll give you an honest answer bro, but if I do it in GenChat my words will haunt me forever. Those dudes will make like 8 pages of fun at me, and you will have to wade through all dat bullshit.

Shoot me a pm if you want to know what goes on here. Organized Crime Fist Bump GIF by Law & Order

19 minutes ago, jugghead said:

So. I just admitted I'm the village idiot. I'm okay with it. It helps to disarm the Beavis and Buttheads.

I'll give you an honest answer bro, but if I do it in GenChat my words will haunt me forever. Those dudes will make like 8 pages of fun at me, and you will have to wade through all dat bullshit.

Shoot me a pm if you want to know what goes on here. Organized Crime Fist Bump GIF by Law & Order

You have a low opinion of 'those dudes'.

• Upvote 1