Linda & Tibor (2024) #8

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps if those dudes had a higher opinion of Linda, I would have a higher opinion of them.

I love Linda but I for one feel compelled NOT to defend her when she and T Bone are clearly taking the piss out of RLC and their followers, shameful. The only home they are fit for is retirement home these days You got more chance nailing jelly to a wall than getting anything worth viewing from that apartment these days. It's not just about her stomping around the apartment naked...it's more than that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LockDogg38 said:

She's working on the computer it seems, or looking at photos. Does she have a job (real question as I'm new here, I'm not being ironic) ?

Simple answer NO. Some will say RLC is a job. Her OF if she still has it. Watch and you'll soon work it out yourself.

Believe what Knobhead says with a pinch of salt.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I love Linda but I for one feel compelled NOT to defend her when she and T Bone are clearly taking the piss out of RLC and their followers, shameful. The only home they are fit for is retirement home these days You got more chance nailing jelly to a wall than getting anything worth viewing from that apartment these days. It's not just about her stomping around the apartment naked...it's more than that. 

My question is, why do you even give a shit? I have asked this question over and over, yet not one person can answer it. What the fuck do you want? And don't answer for them to go away. I'm quite sure they are working on it. But really. What the fuck do you want? What is so compelling that it replaces them?

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My question is, why do you even give a shit? I have asked this question over and over, yet not one person can answer it. What the fuck do you want? And don't answer for them to go away. I'm quite sure they are working on it. But really. What the fuck do you want? What is so compelling that it replaces them?

Why do you give a shit what 'the dudes' think, earlier you were crying about what 'the dudes' would say to you, and here you are giving it the Johnny Big Potato to those who have a different opinion to someone we both like. 2 weeks ago you said you were leaving here, and here you are crying AGAIN. 🤡 

• Upvote 3