B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Marilyn going for it now.

i can't recall ever seeing madison masturbate when i was a sub.  however, i did see marilyn masturbate a few times and she really gets invested in it.  how does madison's bates compare to marilyn's bates?

11 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i can't recall ever seeing madison masturbate when i was a sub.  however, i did see marilyn masturbate a few times and she really gets invested in it.  how does madison's bates compare to marilyn's bates?

Night and day.

Madison shows very little emotion/reactions. Hopefully in time gets better and doesn't do the same thing over and over. 

Marilyn needs to change routine. Like so many others.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

It's slowly time for Hawk to get a mercy fuck again. I'm curious to see which of the girls will spread their legs for him this time.

I think Hawk has been redundant for awhile now, he  is just trying to get some attention from any girl that will give him some. I would like to see him replaced with a new girl.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think Hawk has been redundant for awhile now, he  is just trying to get some attention from any girl that will give him some. I would like to see him replaced with a new girl.

Most would apart from the Boy Brigade.