B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

and bating

Marilyn arrived the same time as B4 did earlier, she was driving them around so she went to B7, she later joined them in B4 and sat with Wolf rather than Hawk...which I thought was a bit nasty.  

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Marilyn arrived the same time as B4 did earlier, she was driving them around so she went to B7, she later joined them in B4 and sat with Wolf rather than Hawk...which I thought was a bit nasty.  

She and Wolf left B4 2308 and she made a quick trip to B7 to pick up something and disappeared again. Back in B7 2350 - alone

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She and Wolf left B4 2308 and she made a quick trip to B7 to pick up something and disappeared again. Back in B7 2350 - alone

I see she is back alone yes, if she left with Wolf then she took him home as she has a car and drives. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She has a car AND drives? 😮

After one of the Sunday afternoon B7 parties she had car keys in her hand and left with Matti, Mrs Matti and Brooke later coming back along so I'd guess she took them home.