FREEEDOM RADIO 3

2 minutes ago, mandarinka said:

I WILL DEFEND MYSELF TILL THE END BUT I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT PLEASE 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

I and others that say that you should put your life back together and be away from toxic people, and maybe even substances, are supporting you. 💞

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Mandarinka / Masha - you need help, and sooner rather than later.  You were told many times over the years that you were surrounding yourself with toxic people.  You were also told that your descent into the world of drugs was the road to self-destruction.  It's too late to claim that people "misunderstand" you and that you're OK.  You're not.  That is clear for all to see.  Get yourself checked into rehab and start your NEW journey out of the insanity you now find yourself in.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, franklin said:

Mandarinka / Masha - you need help, and sooner rather than later.  You were told many times over the years that you were surrounding yourself with toxic people.  You were also told that your descent into the world of drugs was the road to self-destruction.  It's too late to claim that people "misunderstand" you and that you're OK.  You're not.  That is clear for all to see.  Get yourself checked into rehab and start your NEW journey out of the insanity you now find yourself in.

before it's too late!

• Confused 1