SHOTS FIRED BY THE QUEEN BEE

FOR ALL THE OTHER GIRLS ON RLC,NORA HAS FIRED THE FIRST SHOT AND SHE HAS PUT ALL OF YOU ON NOTICE AS OF TODAY THAT SHE HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE QUEEN BEE,BUT I THINK YOU GUYS CAN DO BETTER THAN HER WHAT DO YOU THINK,I DON'T THINK SHE IS THAT GOOD,SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE SHOW HER THAT ALL OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER AND CAN DO BETTER THAN WHAT SHE DID TODAY SO FROM NOW ON I WANT TO SEE WHO'S GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO DE-THRONE HER,JUST PLEASE DO IT AFTER 5PM WEEKDAYS AND WHENEVER ON THE WEEKENDS SO I CAN BE THE JUDGE AND RECORD IT FOR RESEARCH LMAOO!!! ;D ;D

I still hate this girl personnaly.

You just committed forum suicide with that statement,don't you realize the army that nora has on here that will take you down for talking about their queen?.  ::) :P

Agree.... Can't understand the big deal over her... She is very average and has the chest of a teenage boy !!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

I guess its a very personal taste. I don't like her either, don't know why. Guess I have a few enemies right now :') But still want to see her session :')

Nora will always be old news. I don't give a shit how many times she rubs one out.

"Some of you spend too much time on here and have developed real emotional feelings for someone you don't even know. Calm down...and clear your mind of the emotional attachment you have to someone who can never be yours"

Wauw. That's creepy but so true.

You just committed forum suicide with that statement,don't you realize the army that nora has on here that will take you down for talking about their queen?.  ::) :P

Entonces voy a reservarme de opinar... 8)

Agree.... Can't understand the big deal over her... She is very average and has the chest of a teenage boy !!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Sounds like to me, the two of you wouldn't know a good woman if it bit you on the ass!  I can see that you think a woman has to have big boobs to be a woman, it can't be that she has a great mind....a pretty face...is studious....all that in one beautiful package!!!  GO NORA.....YOU ROCK!!!

Did you just seriously say "a great mind", when so far every post about Nora has been about her masturbating? How do you think she has "a great mind" when you don't even understand anything that she says and all you post about is her body?

Sounds like to me, the two of you wouldn't know a good woman if it bit you on the ass!  I can see that you think a woman has to have big boobs to be a woman, it can't be that she has a great mind....a pretty face...is studious....all that in one beautiful package!!!  GO NORA.....YOU ROCK!!!

No she could have bigger boobs I will keep hating her. I just don't like her. Simple to understand.

Each to their own but "Pretty Face".. No.. Kamila has a pretty face but possibly smells a little. :-*