Harley, Zabava (2024) #4

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

She came home and went out again a few minutes later, hadn't looked since then.

Yep. At 1508 I guess she wasn't home. About that time I left home and I was waiting for her to come back.

They also deleted the hole argument, not just the heated part when he left the bathroom. 

This is now the 3rd domestic incident I'm aware of.  Kitty and Smith, the one couple only in for a week (can't remember their names) and now Zabava and douchebag.   I'm sure there have been others.  HWR called it after their sex marathon all over the apartment.  You could easily see his ego and aggression on full display.  I hate that I saw this coming.  I was just hoping that it wouldn't go this far.  If she stays with him after this, it tells me it likely isn't the only time he's physically abused her, which wouldn't shock me.  She's gotta move on.  It's not like she would have a difficult time finding another boyfriend!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

This is now the 3rd domestic incident I'm aware of.  Kitty and Smith, the one couple only in for a week (can't remember their names) and now Zabava and douchebag.   I'm sure there have been others.  HWR called it after their sex marathon all over the apartment.  You could easily see his ego and aggression on full display.  I hate that I saw this coming.  I was just hoping that it wouldn't go this far.  If she stays with him after this, it tells me it likely isn't the only time he's physically abused her, which wouldn't shock me.  She's gotta move on.  It's not like she would have a difficult time finding another boyfriend!

I guess you forgot about Gina and Bruno. 

I could tell that this was coming only by the way that her argues with her. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you forgot about Gina and Bruno. 

I could tell that this was coming only by the way that her argues with her. 

I figured there were other incidents.  Gina was much less that I forgot and much more that I never followed her.